Sign in to follow this  
Alexandra

New

:)

Hi new on here, have posted a couple of times, but then everything happened at once

and i didn't get back on here.

So thought i'd say Hello properly, My names Alexandra and Darky introduced me as i know her

from the adders forum.

My youngest son (8) has been diagnosed with HFA, took a few weeks to get

our heads round it all, as he has adhd as well, now we see that it explains a few things.

I'm lucky to be a stay at home mum (i think), and we have 3 other children 1 with adhd as well,

our eldest left home last summer, think it all got too much for him.... and thats left our daughter

sandwiched between 2 boys both with adhd and one HFA, poor girl she does struggle.

Anyway hope to get to know you all and make new friends (hopefully) as well as get advice.

xxxxxx

hello alexandra,glad you found the forum,you will find lots of helpful advice and lovely people on here,look foward to getting to know you love hevxx

Hi Alexandra - glad you found your way back to us!

Adders: Any new grey old twit stuff there? Some of those programmes really helped Ben a few years back, and I used the wordsearch maker quite recently for a fun competition here!

Sorry... waffling...

welcome aboard

L&P

BD :D

Hello Alexandra.

Fancy meeting you here!

Welcome.

mummy x

Welcome to the forum. This forum seems to be very good and supportive whether you are a parent or a professional working with people on the autistic spectrum. It is also useful (I believe) for professionals to understand and appreciate parents perspective on the issues faced in this area. All the best, David.