karin

saying goodbye to dad

hi all just wanted to let you know im off to spain on tuesday im going to say goodbye to my dad as you all know he died in january this year and could not make the funeral when my mum came home she told me her and my dad had paid for the six of us to go out there for a week they had paid our airfares and accomadation i cried so its only right when we arrive we will have a little service of our own to say goodbye to my dad,when we come home we have to look for a new house as my mum is selling hers and we live in it,it will have to be private accomadation as the council list in our area is seven long years but i dont mind its my mums privelege to sell it,it is after all her house now wish me luck in spain i will need it i know it will be hard but im really looking forward to going with hubby an the kids they have never been abroad before (only the oldest one and thats when he was 9) we havent even told the little ones yet we are keeping it as a surprise for them will wait till last minute wish me luck keep smilin luv karin :D:D:D

Very best... hope the farewells bring back some happy memories and 'closure', and that the holiday too is filled with new happy memories for all.

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

Hi Karin,

Wishing you a smooth and safe journey - I hope this trip is everything you want it to be.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> to you and the family

take care

K x

Karin,

Wishing you a good trip, I hope it will produce some new and special memories for you, your DH and family.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x

I'm a bit late to this, but I hope your trip is everything you hope >:D<<'>

I lost my dear dad last year, too >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Bidx