Sign in to follow this  
baddad

erm...

YES!!

Sorry if i startled anyone, but it's a lovely day, the daffs are out and, as i sit here at the keyboard my walls are dappled with sunlight and the reflected shadows of branches dancing in the gentle breeze, and for once, just briefly, all seems right in the world...

Thought that deserved some recognition. :D>:D<<'>

Right, tea-break over... Back on yer heads!

L&P

BD :D

BD that was quite a burst of lyricism from you :)

No time to enjoy the day as I've spent most of the day indoors in various buildings for one reason or another. :crying:

K x

Go on, rub it in why don't you?

It's flippin' freezin' in Gateshead, scarves and gloves weather.

Dappled with sunlight, my fat a*se.

Karen

(bitter? not me)

x

Sorry if i startled anyone, but it's a lovely day, the daffs are out and, as i sit here at the keyboard my walls are dappled with sunlight and the reflected shadows of branches dancing in the gentle breeze, and for once, just briefly, all seems right in the world...

dont rub it in,you know ive got bronchitus :crying:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: if i could laugh karen(did you know i got bronchitus?!!)i would be laughing out loud

Karen

x

Your fat a*se is dappled in sunlight??? In Kent we call that 'mooning' and you can get arrested for it! Now put it away before you frighten the neighbours! :P

:D>:D<<'>

I took this fantatic piccie of a crocus and then when I transferred it to the computer i found that there was something else in it too ...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/151/4086116...add8b2411_o.jpg

Thought I'd better add a link in case i change my avvie!!!

Edited by UltraMum

Your fat a*se is dappled in sunlight??? In Kent we call that 'mooning' and you can get arrested for it! Now put it away before you frighten the neighbours! :P

:D>:D<<'>

I wondered why folk were looking at me funny. I've pulled on some thermal joggies (two pairs) before someone calls the cops.

K

x

it makes me feel so much better when the weather nice,its lovely here in kent,got washing on line,nicks done all my housework(ive got bronchitus you know :lol::lol: )im well happy today

It was a lovely spring like day down here,

everything fels better when the sun shines and the washing

is flapping in a breeze on the line Lovely xxxx

Spring is in the air for sure :D

Feel like I'm finally coming up out of hibernation..... Has anyone else been tired for weeks then suddenly feel a burst of energy with a bit of sunshine and all the daffodils and buds about?

Isn't it just great?

:D

Flora X

ooohhhh not exactly weather related (but it wouldn't have been possible had the weather not been good!)...

Walking in the grounds of a local counrty estate, Ben found what we thought was part of a deer skull on Sunday... On careful research ('tinternet) it turned out to be the pelvis bone, but almost certainly from a deer... we've named it Elvis (of course!) and he's gonna take it in for the nature table!

Just so long as he doesn't come home with one of Ricky Gervaise's 'shed snake skins' :lol::lol::lol:

L, P and sunshine

BD :D

I played tennis today and was marginally less rubbish than I have been for the last few weeks, so it must be the spring. :P

My daffs are out, soon it will be time for the bluebells :dance::dance:

K x

Spring is in the air,

Er...la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaa!!

I thank yew! :P

Boho :dance:

Can you tell I've been at the Red Bull?? :shame::lol:

Edited by bid

Been a nice day up here too. Been doing some work over the last couple of days on the garden so might do a bit more once I've had tea. Our old bark needed replacing as it had decomposed completely. Trying to repair things so it is low maintanance again. Pond needs cleaning at some point too. Need some new fish once I'm 100% certain that the weather won't get cold again. Miss having fish in the pond. Having said that our frogs have been rather busy. Birds are enjoying that and the new bark. Was a nice day when I was up at Alnwick gardens at the weekend too. Then spent the next nice day in the cinema. Hope it lasts to this weekend as plan to go for a walk up weardale. (As some of you may have read in another thread.)

We walked down to our local lake today and were very surprised to see all the little froggies doing what mummy and daddy froggies do best!! We thought it was a bit early, but Spring is def. here. :P

~ Mel ~

One of the kids at school got stung by a bee today. Yippee the sun is shining.

:lol::lol: That's terrible - but it did make me giggle!! :devil:

I've found the only downside to this nice weather.... I've cut the grass - cleaned the house - got loads of washing out on the line - done the food shoppin' - danced around the house to 'sunny' music - managed to squeeze in a coffee with a friend :D ......... Now i ache! :lol::lol:

I've definately come out of hibernation.. B):rolleyes:

I've found the only downside to this nice weather.... I've cut the grass - cleaned the house - got loads of washing out on the line - done the food shoppin'

Yes! Me too.................................. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:;)

*smaaaaaaaaaaaaack*

thats the sound of me hitting baddad right over the head smiley :lol::lol: i can dream eh?!!!!!

Oh....forgot to say - decided i don't like the sunshine today - mainly because i've been stuck at work and haven't seen much of it :angry::wallbash::tearful: i can almost guarantee torrential downpours by the weekend - just 'coz i'll be home :rolleyes::P

Although little monkey does have the cutest little freckles on his nose :wub: - don't know if i have ....... can't cross my eyes without falling over............. :blink:;)