Sign in to follow this  
hev

im off out tonight

the mate who i havent seenfor 3 months,well apart from the coffee the other day has asked me to go out tonight cos her sons in respite,im gonna get my glad rags on,put a smile on my face and paint the town red :thumbs::thumbs: ive just got to perk up,im a happy person by nature and i cant let all this drag me down,i feel like if i dont fight feeling down its gonna beat me :crying::crying: hope i dont do :whistle::whistle: anything silly when i get back and be nice to baddad i know i will have hit rock bottom then :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

:lol::lol:

Have a good night Hev, you deserve it :thumbs: .

Don't forget to leave the paracetamols beside your bed for the morning, just in case ;)

Annie

>:D<<'>

don't drink any alcohol or anything like that now, will you??

have fun - but home by 9.30 :lol::lol::lol:

Drink LOTS of water on your way to bed tonight - better peeing all night than sick as a dawg all day tomorrow :D

L&P

BD :D

Hope you have a great time. P.S. I hope your not ASD and going to take the 'paint the town red' in your post literally. ;) I remember reading in one of my books that someone had a son who heard this phrase on the TV and the next morning the sister ran up stairs and woke her parents. Dad, my brother has painted the house red. He went downstairs to find one spot of red paint on a cuboard in the kitchen. He thought oh well maybe she over-reacted. Then he went outside to find the car, house, windows, mail box all painted in a very vibrant red paint. If I find the book I'll post it up for you. Made me laugh out loud when I first read it. Remember then getting asked what was so funny.

Once again have a great time. You deserve it. :D

Edited by David Matthew Baker

Hev,

Hope you had a great time last night and are feeling more relaxed today. You've been through so much lately, you really deserved having a break. :)

Curra XX

had a really brilliant time :dance::dance::dance: i practised my dance moves before i went and grooved like a gooden :thumbs::thumbs: got the 6.30 bus to town and didnt get in till 3am :rolleyes::rolleyes: came in telling nick how much i loved him at the top of my voice,he wasent impressed :o really glad i went though

i practised my dance moves before i went and grooved like a gooden :thumbs::thumbs: came in telling nick how much i loved him at the top of my voice,he wasent impressed :o really glad i went though

Like a good what?? ;)

Nick how much you loved him...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Tell him when you're sober - might go down better :thumbs::thumbs:

glad you had a good night, ya dorty stopaht!

L&P

like a gooden baddad!!you know,i danced really well :thumbs::thumbs: i bet me and you could show john travolta and olivia a thing or too,its the chemistry weve got :wub::wub::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Glad you had a good time hev . How did you manager to keep going till 3 , i'd have been asleep up the corner by 11 :notworthy::notworthy:

Edited by dolly

like a gooden baddad!!you know,i danced really well :thumbs::thumbs: i bet me and you could show john travolta and olivia a thing or too,its the chemistry weve got :wub::wub::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:ph34r::ph34r::hypno::unsure:

:D

I would PAY to see that........

Bads in his platforms n skintight leopard print catsuit...... Hev in everything sparklieeeeeeeee........

"I'm a classy honey kissy huggy lovey dovey ghetto princess

Cuz you're filthy (filthy)

Oooh, and I'm gorgeous (gorgeous)"

Etc....etc....etc.....'till they both fall over..... :dance::dance::dance::dance:

:ph34r: *run smiley.......RUN!* :ph34r:

:D

Talking of singing...

Ben's finally got all of the lyrics to the 'Thank you, Dad song' into his head:

Thank you, Dad,

Thank you, Dad

I am so glad

That you're my Dad

It makes me sad

No other lad

Has ever had

The Dad I've had

Oh marvelous Dad

Oh wonderous Dad

The greatest Dad

The coolest Dad

So thank you, Dad

Yes, thank you Dad

I love you, Dad

You brilliant Dad.....

Took three nights of constant beatings to get him word perfect, but we're cooking on gas now! What a pity eurovision's just finished :(

thats a thought,i watched the show where we pick someone to sing for england but i didnt see the result,who won it?

theres only one song which applies to you,ive told you before:your so vain by carly simon

yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss sir! :P

(just thought up a few dittys.............none of then clean enough to put on the forum, lol!!!!! :devil: )

Hev - the brits who won were the ones who sang 'Aaaaaaaaaaaa pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut' - so we're clearly going for the sensible vote then.............. :blink:

hold on, hold on...

nuts to eurovision... can you all concentrate on learning the words PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

OK let me see have i got this right??

clears throat and sings in angelic voice: -

Thank you dad

Thank you dad

I'm so glad

That you're so BAD

No other lad

Has ever had

A dad so Bad

Oh outrageous Dad

Oh Dangerous Dad

The weirdest Dad

The Smelliest Dad

So thank you dad

yes thank you dad

I love you dad

Even though you're mad!

SV

oh no i didnt like that song,we wont win with that,i thought justin hawkins song was just weird :unsure: what about few years ago when jordan was pregnant and entered it in that bright pink catsuit :lol: i like jordan though,right ive gone right off topic again,ive forgotten what the actual start of the topic was :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: SV, it looks like im saying i dont like your song,i was talking about the eurovision song

your songs fab,got old bighead just right :lol::lol::thumbs:

Ahh this thread really made me smile!!!!!!

Just to hear youv'e had some fun hev you SOOOO deserve it!!!

Love the song Baddad, and the revamp SV!

You lot are so funny!

oh no i didnt like that song,we wont win with that,i thought justin hawkins song was just weird :unsure:

Justin Hawkins entered eurovision??? That's AMAZING!!! One of the greatest mathematicians to have ever lived... wheelchair bound.... talks through a voice synthesizer and STILL finds time for eurovision - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?...

Steven Hawkins?...

Wasn't he that actor who got throat can...?'

'Jack Hawkins?...

No surely he was in H R Puffenstuff and Oliver?...

Wild?...

Well so would you be if you career went down the pan whjen you were 16......

etc etc :D

Yep we ended up with the mad lot from up North. I'm sure the rest of the country must be voting for the group least likely to win us anything. I think it was all for dear Terry so he can make some intersting comments come the real thing. I voted for the French girl myself.

Here is a bit on the mad lot who won.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/eurovision/200...mu/scooch.shtml

And here is a link that includes the song that won:

http://www.myspace.com/scoochworld

You need Flying the Flag for You.

I do worry about the rest of the population at times. I think we must be one of the last islands of sanity. ;):whistle::whistle:

Hope you have a great time. P.S. I hope your not ASD and going to take the 'paint the town red' in your post literally. ;) I remember reading in one of my books that someone had a son who heard this phrase on the TV and the next morning the sister ran up stairs and woke her parents. Dad, my brother has painted the house red. He went downstairs to find one spot of red paint on a cuboard in the kitchen. He thought oh well maybe she over-reacted. Then he went outside to find the car, house, windows, mail box all painted in a very vibrant red paint. If I find the book I'll post it up for you. Made me laugh out loud when I first read it. Remember then getting asked what was so funny.

You do realise that this is a problem for some people don't you? I'm glad you find it funny

You do realise that this is a problem for some people don't you? I'm glad you find it funny

Hi TN - As someone who has regularly posted on the 'lighter side' of autism I'm quite surprised at the tone of your comment. I'm fairly certain that David, in the same way that you do, was laughing with autistic people, not at them, and if i - or any other moderator - hadn't felt that the post would have been edited.

If anyone else shares TN's point of view, please feel free to advise the moderating/admin team, and we will take your concerns into consideration.

L&P

BD (who has answered personally - not as a 'spokesman' for the mod/admin team)

Hi TN - As someone who has regularly posted on the 'lighter side' of autism I'm quite surprised at the tone of your comment. I'm fairly certain that David, in the same way that you do, was laughing with autistic people, not at them, and if i - or any other moderator - hadn't felt that the post would have been edited.

If anyone else shares TN's point of view, please feel free to advise the moderating/admin team, and we will take your concerns into consideration.

L&P

BD (who has answered personally - not as a 'spokesman' for the mod/admin team)

Appreciated BD. Just a 'touchy' subject for me and, while I will poke fun at ASDs, it's usually always based on something stupid that I've done (i.e. I laugh at myself, not at others). Maybe I'm just tetchy

Edited by TheNeil

Appreciated BD. Just a 'touchy' subject for me and, while I will poke fun at ASDs, it's usually always based on something stupid that I've done (i.e. I laugh at myself, not at others). Maybe I'm just tetchy

No worries, mate - we all do 'tetchy' from time to time!

L&P

I laughed at it because how the book worded it. It wasn't meant in a negative way in the book just an amusing antidote. I think things like that help others to understand better how autistic people think. I realise it is a real problem. Also it is that sort of information (sadly) that will stick in other peoples minds and help them to remember how to talk to an autistic person. That paragraph hammered that point home far better than all the theory ever did. I still grin everytime I think of it. Mainly because of the innocence of that child and lack of understanding. Unfortunatally from memory the Dad rather over reacted at the time. The son was made to help scrub off all the paint. Though I believe they also said their son better understood afterwards the meaning. I wouldn't post something that I thought would upset people. I did however think that it is a good insight (if at an extreme) of how autistic people think. It is funny because I can only just manage to picture such a scene and because of the way the author wrote it down. Once again sorry if I offended anyone. That is the last thing I want to do.

EDIT: Not found out which book it was from otherwise I would have posted it up for you. You'd then see what I mean about the way it was written. Also this is laughing with someone because of a cute misunderstanding. I can tell you now I don't laugh at people been silly. It tends to disgust me. Hence can't stand the likes of Jackass.

Edited by David Matthew Baker