ellisisamazing

El really made me laugh yesterday!

We went to his Special School's May Fayre yesterday and the Police were there, with their Horse's. El went to have a look and seemed really frightened, then he started moving around them to have a look whilst keeping his distance, and then he just ran over and started stroking their coats and really smiling and giggling, then one of the horses licked his head, which set him off really belly laughing!! :lol:

It was so sweet, the school recorded some of this and while we were still there, I was approached by a staff member who said how well he'd reacted and that with my permission would I like it if El was allowed to go on riding lessons with the school! I said yes, I think he will love it, they only choose three pupils per term so he is really lucky.

He also kept trying to stroke one of the Policeman's shoes!! He has a shoe obsession and like to licks shoes, I explained to this the Policeman and he just laughed, adding that if he ends up at the local Police Station sometime in the future on Shoe Fetish charges, they'll turn a blind eye!!! :lol:

Edited by ellisisamazing

Awwww bless him, how wonderful to have the opportunity to have riding lessons, hope they go well and he has fun !

Clare x

i think its lovely when our kids are laughing and brill news about the riding lessons :thumbs:

Thanks Hev and Claire! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

It was so lovely, El has the most infectious giggle and we only realised this a few months back...He had always been so 'sad' and unresponsive, if you know what I mean? But his progress is astounding in terms of the personality we are seeing. He just makes my heart burst with pride! >:D<<'>

We have had some lovely days recently, which make up for the difficult ones!

i cant remember the last time steve had a good old laugh,hes in the kevin teenage years at the moment :crying:

Hev >:D<<'>

Teenagers are orrible, aren't they?! And 'this' makes it so much more difficult!

Lots of love to you and your very special family!

Lisa xxxx

hi

its nice to have a posotive thread and this one has many happy vibes ds goes with his mum to our local horse yard and he loves it , he would spend hours grooming and chatting to the ponys there , its a great form of therapy and one where ds can be himself with no pressure

hope your son enjoys his lesson

bye paul

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Ahh thats so sweet, what a lovely opportunity for your son aswell. i hope he enjoys the lessons equally as much, xx

Awwww, Lisa, that is fantastic!!!!!

Remember what I said about horse riding & how it helped E with his speech?

It looks like this is meant to be!

I'm really excited for you!

Thanks Peppa! >:D<<'>

Pearl!!!!!!!!!! >:D<<'>

I thought of E, I am so excited for him! It was just so sweet and funny watching him, just lovely to see the joy in his face......and we were just coming round to the idea of buying him a puppy! Trust him to like Horses!! :lol:

Lisa xxx

Hi Pearl!

El will start his riding lessons on Tuesday 5th June!!!!! :thumbs:

Thanks Dooday,

We are having some really lovely moods from El right now, he is so gentle with a real sense of fun, it's my NT child that's giving me a breakdown.....boy she's a challenge! Jekyll and Hyde offspring! :devil::lol:

Hi Pearl!

El will start his riding lessons on Tuesday 5th June!!!!! :thumbs:

Thanks Dooday,

We are having some really lovely moods from El right now, he is so gentle with a real sense of fun, it's my NT child that's giving me a breakdown.....boy she's a challenge! Jekyll and Hyde offspring! :devil::lol:

Yay!!!! I shall mark the date on my calendar!