hev

I FEEL EXHAUSTED

katie doesnt normally drink coke but she had a glass last night,my god has it affected her or what :crying:

finally got her to sleep at 11 then she was up at 2.30am and hasent been back to sleep since :crying: very hyper and not her self at all,ive used the coke as toilet cleaner now,cannot believe the effect its had on her,im soooo tired

Hope she comes down soon Hev and then you can put yer feet up if youre lads not around.

Hev, do you think she may have an afternoon sleep, so you can get some sleep too? I'm evil if I don't get enough sleep, can't cope well at all...take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

It says something about Coke doesnt it that its alternative use is as a toilet cleaner (cut out the middle man :lol: )

JP has one can a week at youth group which he can cope with.

But I got a bottle in at christmas & it made him really ill, so chucked it (wish I'd known about the toilet thingy)

Hi

Oh dear. Ply her with water to try and get it out of her system?!

As soon as I get to work in the morning, I down the cans of diet coke - either that or red bull. I'm knackered staying up 'til small hours night after night. CAMHS are refusing to give us melatonin for Robert! Wonder how they'd cope not getting to bed until 10.30pm/11.38pm/3.30am/etc and then having to get up and go to work?

Now I just don't buy fizzy juice. Robert's usually okay with bottled water or diluted fruit juice. God help us when someone does give him the fuzzy stuff. My in-laws won't be told (makes me fuming!) and give him juice and sweets full of Es! Needless to say, they don't get to take him out very often.

Caroline.

:unsure: M + Coke = ROCKETFUEL :wacko:

We don't 'do' fizzies here for any of the boys as M can sniff it out at a thousand paces..then the ears go red then its lookout for blastoff...literally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you managed to get some rest Hev >:D<<'>

i went to bed at 9 last night,slept like a log,im all refreshed today :thumbs:

Please will you go to bed for me at 9 tonight :D ,Im worn out today&keep getting tearful..even the sound of the washer is 'getting to me' :tearful: how bad is that for a mummy cos we aint supposed to get tired!

not that u can tell an 8 year old that who needs to be sat with till he goes to sleep so he stops sniffing, making noises,fidgeting and kicking his legs around,anyone else go through what I do on a night?

I'd be grateful for any advice/listen

Lolly :wallbash: