bid

Blub, blub!!

I've just dropped Auriel off at the Leaver's Ball for his old mainstream school.

He had three really good mates at that school, who kept in touch with him after he went to residesi, and one of them has taken him to the ball as his guest.

Auriel looked fab, like a young Brad Pitt since he's had all his long hair off in a no. 2! :o He's wearing Jester's inherited D-J that was his dad's so it's over 50 years old :lol:

So I've just left him outside the Country Club with two of his old mates...they are all 18, over 6 foot now and impossibly handsome in their black tie :tearful: I've known them since they were little boys of 11 :wub::tearful:

I have sooo many mixed emotions this evening!

Boho :wub::tearful:

Edited by bid

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Can't imagine him with all his hair cut off - did you take photos? :)

Hope he has a good evening - I suggest a couple of glasses of the red stuff for you to while away the evening - unless of course you have to pick him up later! :o

K x

Awwwwwwwww your thread really touched me, I hope he has a wonderful evening, I bet your heart is beating hard with pride.

Clare x x x

I've got a number two on my head too... that's what happens when you fall asleep with the cat in the room! ;)

Let's just hope the moths haven't been at the seams of that 50 yr old DJ -could get more than he bargained for shaking it all about for the okey cokey :)

Hope he and mates have a wonderful time and you all have wonderful memories of the day.

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

Well, he had a brilliant time...people remembered him and were pleased to see him :D:tearful:

Forgot the taxi number, so Jester had to turn out after midnight to pick him up :rolleyes:

We won't dwell on the unscheduled stop in a lay-by on the way home ;):sick::lol:

Boho :dance::wub:

It's so nice to see what having the proper support over the last couple of years has done. It gives us all hope for the future.

And it wouldn't have happened if you and Jester hadn't fought so hard for him.

So well done to all of you!

Simon

people remembered him and were pleased to see him :D:tearful:

An oxymoron, surely :o:P:lol::lol::lol:;)

We won't dwell on the unscheduled stop in a lay-by on the way home ;):sick::lol:

Boho :dance::wub:

What was he putting in his red bull? Hope he missed the heirloom DJ, and that his head is OK this morning :)

Glad it was all soooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

L&P

BD :D

Oh bid thats fantastic >:D<<'>

Our sons are nearly same age arent they, isnt it fab when they scrub up so well & look soooo handsome?