fiorelli

Can I have some 'Please go right' Vibes?

I have just unexpectedly left Louis at the local 'Skools Out' activity morning.

I took along my younger 2 children, one's doing tennis, and the other is going to the skools out morning. While I was dropping them off, a lady I have known for a long time came along, and said would Louis like to try and come. It turns out she is the lady that is a bit like a SENCO, only for the leisure centre.

Louis is there for an hour while his younger brother plays tennis. If he gets on ok, then we'll see about him doing some more sessions over the holidays. They only hold them on a Tuesday and a Friday, but anythings got to be better than nothing!

He'll be doing art and craft, bouncy castle, sports...

I hope he enjoys himself and gets on ok!

Positive vibes flooding your way.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

And remember, if you hold your mobile too tight, the imprint lasts all day!

Well done for being brave and risking it!

:thumbs:

Hiya...hope it goes well :)..I've been trying to entice mine to do something...anything! :)...and have found all sorts of exciting things I think he'd enjoy but so far no luck - so I hope yours enjoys himself and wants to go back for more :)

I'll think positive thoughts!

It was quite sad leaving him there. We both asked him if he wanted to stay. "Yes". B asked him what he likes to do, do she told him, but he kept looking at me, and I could see the confusion and apprehension in his eyes, so I had to say "I'm going to go, because the longer I'm here, the longer it is before you can start to have fun", and left.

Thank you for the vibes. I'm going to pick him up in a minute (he's been there since 10.15), so I'll let you know soon how he got on.

For some reason, I posted the OP twice this morning - strange!

It went really well. He seemed to enjoy himself. The ladies all said that he was a superstar, and that if he wanted to he could come again on Friday for the full 2 hours, and that he was more than welcome anytime!

He hasn't really spoken much about what he did, other than to tell me the bouncy moved really easily from side to side...

I'm so pleased that today worked out ok for him. At least he now knows he has somewhere he can go to get out of the house. (That isn't the park, out the back, or JJ's!)

At �4 for a 2 hour session, it isn't too bad, so he'll probably go to both sessions a week (if he feels up to it)

So pleased for you :) Isn't it fantastic when something turns out well for them?

My son has stayed 2 days on his evry first playscheme and I feel more emotional that him starting school, it's such a big thing for him.

So pleased for you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

(MUST arrange that get together over the hols!! :rolleyes: )

Just found a playscheme that will take little monkey :pray: , not SN, but very SN-friendly. :pray:

Can i borrow your vibes for next Tuesday? :lol::rolleyes:

M xxxxx

Thanks all.

Of course you can smiley! (The Skools Out one L is going to isn't SN either).

And yes, we must arrange a get-together sometime! (Does M like soft-playhouse type stuff - climbing/big slides/climbing/air guns that shoot soft balls into the nether/climbing - oh, and lots of noise...)