Kathryn

WHO STOLE THE SUMMER!!!???

Today I went to work in knee length winter boots for heaven's sake. At the weekend I had my heating on - what's happening? :wacko:

And what's with this horrible misty rain that just goes on and on? :crying:

Oh well, at least I don't have to fret about not having a proper holiday this year. With a little imagination I can pretend it's really November. :rolleyes:

Is anyone else really cold, or is it just my wussy tropical blood? :unsure:

K x

It's the same here Kathryn. Today has been very misty, with a constant light drizzle. Had to have my lights on in the car, and it felt like Autumn. Our heating has been on all Summer, apart from when we went to the New Forest......think we were lucky and managed to pick the best week. Last year we spent virtually the whole summer in our back garden, this year it is so over grown, because we've not had enough dry days to mow it, and during the heavy rain, it's been totally submerged.

When I went into our local charity shop today, they had the Xmas cards on sale :lol:

Feel exactly the same...shamefully have to say that have found good excuse to hibernate indoors without socializing too much :oops:

Its beautiful here in Lancs - and I'm decorating the living room :(

Mind you its the first nice week we've had.

Being a glass half full kinda girl I havent minded too much this year - we have been moving 650,000 books this summer in the uni library where I work (I now look like a very small Schwarzenneger) and I honestly think we'd have dropped down dead in a heatwave.

Its another beauitful day here, Suns out :D for the 2nd day in a row this Summer.

Boys where out playing till quite late last night and back out to-day.

We have become invaded with mosquitos.

It's the wind that gets to me! :whistle: It's so relentless, it's blowing a gale here today, AGAIN!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Me and DH are off to the Lake District for five days next week, leaving kiddo with his granny and grandpa!! :o We'll be tromping up mountains all day and might need our crampons if it gets much colder! :D

~ Mel ~

Have a lovely time Mel :thumbs:

Thanks a lot, I'm so looking forward to it but so nervous about the drive and worried that G & G will lose him or that he'll just eat cake for five days!! My head is full of muddle!! :unsure::wacko::blink::)

~ Mel ~

Guest Lya of the Nox

well i had to don wellies to go and rescue cat yesterday from the shed, water is purty deep

we have no phone :(

but i know we are beter off than some

WHO STOLE THE SUMMER!!!???

It was meeeee!!! :lol: :lol:

Well pleeeze bring it back then, I'm freezing.

We bought a pool for the boys this summer and they've had hardly any use out of it! :tearful:

Thought it would be a brilliant way to keep them occupied, oh well maybe the sun will be shinning tomorrow.

i went to broadstairs on a coach trip yesterday and the weather was awful,i was so cold

i actually prefer winter to summer,i get all cosy and watch tele