Flora

The 'Having. A. Nervous. Break. Down' thread

I've got letter'itis. Keep writing impassioned letters to anyone's name I can find in our LEA who is remotely connected to special needs provision :unsure::lol: There are soooo many of these people I reckon if they sacked half of them they wouldn't be missed and the money they saved on the salaries would more than pay for Bill's school.

I'm developing lots of tics and talking to myself constantly and am enacting imaginary scenes and conversations in my head which would not be out of place on the Jerry Springer show :lol:

I was in the kitchen and my DD burst out laughing and when I asked her why she did an impression of the tapping and spinning I was doing without even realising I was doing it :o

I tell ya, it's a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN of mega proportions, it's been building up in me since I was conceived :huh:

I feel like I've been taking hallucinagenic drugs and that any moment my head will implode and I'll find my self dribbling in a nightie with custard on it (and one of those crocheted bed cardi's)

come on girls and boys, join in the nervous breakdown party and let off some steam... ww3 otw!!!!

:dance::hypno::P:lol:

Flozza

I'm developing lots of tics and talking to myself constantly and am enacting imaginary scenes and conversations in my head which would not be out of place on the Jerry Springer show :lol:

Sorry, but is that not normal? :unsure:

Do you find it hard to type in these straight jacket things? :whistle:

Do you find it hard to type in these straight jacket things? :whistle:

Oh but they keep you so warm, plus you get to use just the right amount of pressure for a self-hug :wacko:

Please may I join this little party? :jester: I promise just to sit quietly in the corner and annoy people who can't cope with someone who doesn't have a need to join in . . . :rolleyes:

wishingwell... that's the spirit girl... good progress :bounce:

lisa of course you can join in... >:D<<'>

the only requirements are a touch of the loopdaloops... :partytime:

Now mumbles... you can't join in unless you join in :shame: ... and even sitting in the corner is joining :D at this party anything goes!

1.2.3.... BIBBLE

Yippee - I haven't been invited to a party since I kinda messed up the first one I went to at the age of 4 :wacko:

(Well in my defence, how was I supposed to know that the cake was for after the kiddies had made a racket with their singing :eat:, that the pretty candles weren't for taking out - alight - and then dropping on the new carpet when a parent screams at you, or that the pass the parcel when I was the first person it landed on, wasn't all for me to unwrap :oops:)

I'll try and be good at this one!! :partytime::drunk:

ooh i love a party me :dance::dance::dance::dance: can we do the cha cha slide later? :thumbs::thumbs:

As long as it's a cha cha downhill slide (or slide backwards) this is a theme party, you know! Dribbling in a nightie with custard on it??? Blimey, about time you bought yourself some new nightwear - he's been off the telly since the late seventies! What happened to Roobarb? Faded away?

Mind you, I've heard someone around hear has PJ's with BAGPUSS on!

And I've got some underpants with clangers on (but they're in the laundry basket now!) ;):sick:

Nervous breakdown? ooh-la-la: stop being such a silly old Hector!

L&P

BD (Still talking to the trees ;))

the only requirements are a touch of the loopdaloops... :partytime:

At last i've found my place in life......................... :lol:

Bagsy i'm the one in the corner, sticking pencils up my nose - shouting 'Bob' and 'Wibble' ........

PJ partay?? :unsure: Oh heck, i'm in trouble.......... the only pair i own are older than M... :sick::rolleyes:

Anyone for a cheesy nibble?

I'll be the nervous, twitchy one who keeps leaping up and pacing.

Hearing voices, and phantom phone calls.

B is managing at school, no, I mean he's managing brilliantly. Enjoying it. Doing homework, even when it's optional...

And G is loving 6th form college, even making her own and brother's packed lunches. Whistling.

I even found them curled up on the sofa, watching TV together. ON THE SAME SOFA!!!

It's quiet...too quiet. I'm a nervous wreck, waiting for the roof to fall in.

I need to be with those who understand.

Let me in please.

It's quiet...too quiet. I'm a nervous wreck, waiting for the roof to fall in.

I need to be with those who understand.

Let me in please.

Well if you're really feeling that left out you're more than welcome to share some of my 'issues' and delusions. My current delusion is that I'm AS and not dyslexic and it's proving a tricky one to evidence . . .

PJ partay?? :unsure: Oh heck, i'm in trouble.......... the only pair i own are older than M... :sick::rolleyes:

Anyone for a cheesy nibble?

Are ou sure you spelt that right smiley? :P:shame::whistle:

I've got letter'itis. Keep writing impassioned letters to anyone's name I can find in our LEA who is remotely connected to special needs provision :unsure::lol: There are soooo many of these people I reckon if they sacked half of them they wouldn't be missed and the money they saved on the salaries would more than pay for Bill's school.

I was in the kitchen and my DD burst out laughing and when I asked her why she did an impression of the tapping and spinning I was doing without even realising I was doing it :o

I tell ya, it's a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN of mega proportions, it's been building up in me since I was conceived :huh:

I feel like I've been taking hallucinagenic drugs and that any moment my head will implode and I'll find my self dribbling in a nightie with custard on it (and one of those crocheted bed cardi's)

come on girls and boys, join in the nervous breakdown party and let off some steam... ww3 otw!!!!

:dance::hypno::P:lol:

Flozza

Are you sure we weren't separated at birth :lol: :lol:

:thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Can I join ???? just found a pint of milk in the saucepan cupboard,... after I filled the kettle and tried to put it in the cupboard under the sink instead of plugging it in.........think I am loosing it BIG time ...... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Clare x x x

Edited by Clare63

Can I come in please :pray: My PJ's are stained with cookie dough ice cream, I've spent all day in the house having a flush fixed, I've just recovered from youngest dd's birthday, and now I'm slap bang into the middle of organising eldest dd and ds's parties (damn that lack of family planning), I have a bathroom in my toyroom and have to climb over the bath to hang my washing out, a have a useless loo sat at the bottom of my stairs, and worst of all...the kids are due home any minute :tearful:

I've spent all day in the house having a flush fixed

How do you have your flush fixed, I'm a woman of a certain age & I neeeed to know :lol:

I have 2 huuuuuge cardboard boxes in my alcoves. The 2 huuuuuge guys who delivered them assure me there are oak cupboards inside, but I've no way of knowing.

They left yeti sized footprints on my new carpet :angry:

The good news is, I ordered sparkly curtains today! They are gawjuss! :wub: Cream, with teeny tiny bits of diamante catching the light, woo!

I have a bathroom in my toyroom and have to climb over the bath to hang my washing out, a have a useless loo sat at the bottom of my stairs, and worst of all...the kids are due home any minute :tearful:

Several years ago, my brother had three children under 6, so he decided to have an additional shower/loo put in downstairs.

He has a large house, and when the bits and bobs were delivered, they were put in a spare room, waiting for the tiles to arrive the following week.

However, when the plumbers came to fit the suite, they found out that the children had already been availing themselves of the new facilities. :sick:

That's what you get for having independent infants who manage their needs without adult support. :lol:

I'd tie the lid shut if I were you Baggy, just in case!

Oh thank you Bard, that made me giggle...just what I needed >:D<<'>

Cheered me up when he told me.

Only goes to show that being handsome, rich and talented doesn't stop life's little surprises catching you out!

He's up to 4 children now...

Cha cha slide! M loves that song! :hypno::wacko:

Very, very funny one day when he was 'cha cha-ing' - and slid straight across the floor (laminate flooring) in his room. I was walking past with armfuls of washing at the time - very funny to see him skid across the doorway with a big grin on his face! :lol::wub:

Slightly better today. Haven't tried to put anything into the feezer that shouldn't be there, but i did put my mobile in the drawer with my hairdryer - i had to call it to find it................. :ph34r::huh:

The good news is, I ordered sparkly curtains today! They are gawjuss! :wub: Cream, with teeny tiny bits of diamante catching the light, woo!

Sounds good to me :clap::wub:

Boho :dance: