bid

Gainful Employment for DS

Well, Auriel has done his training sessions at the egalitarian supermarket, and did his first shift yesterday...Jester had to pop in for something, and said he was doing brilliantly on the till :thumbs:

I'm really chuffed with him...he found the job himself, and even coped with a muddle over the first training session and having to find his own way home involving working out a route and a change of trains :notworthy:

AND, he's getting up for college every day without any prompts :o:ph34r:

Bid :clap::dance:

On the down side, I think we've been rooked on ebay: bought a very expensive camera for him which hasn't appeared, no response to repeated messages, just waiting for ebay to do their stuff :( Jester is going to Colchester to the shop next weekend to demand camera if still no joy, and then it'll be the small claims court :tearful:

The thing is, it's a chain of shops that sell stuff on ebay for people, the feedback was really good...until the last couple of weeks when there have has been a number of similar complaints about non-delivery...so I'm worried they might have gone bust :(

If anyone lives in Colchester, please could they PM me 'cos they might know if the shop has been boarded up which would save Jester a journey next weekend :crying:

Bid

Edited by bid

Bid , that is brilliant!!...........totally awesome stuff with regards to the job, travelling etc AND college too............you must be so pleased!.............sadly the whole good stuff , bad stuff balance of life always has to come up and bite you on the botty, so really sorry about the camera :( , hope you can get it sorted.Hugs suzexx