witsend

Just wanted to say

Hi - not been on for a while - new school term organisation etc etc. But as I always seem to post when things are pretty ###### thought I'd post now just to say things are really ok at the mo (probs tempting fate here!! :lol: ). Ds 1 seems to be settling well at new school and actually seems to have some freinds, decent teachers and making progress in school work. He is v proud his handwriting has improved a bit and said the other night "do you know I think I am getting less dumb at this school" !! :P . It's a massive relief. Ds 2 still having a few probs walked out of school unnoticed the other day, he's only 5!! I wasn't impressed! So looks like alot of meetings ahead for me re him next, but at least the school are on board and supportive this time!

Nothing exciting happening but in this house thats a good thing - just nice to savour the quiet times eh?

Luv Witsend.

So glad after all your hassles that things are now going well, long may it continue. What a wonderful comment from him - it makes all the battles worthwhile, doesn't it. :)

I hope you get the problems with DS2 sorted - at least you've had plenty of practice!

K x

No child should be able to leave school unnoticed particularly at 5???????????