shortcake

SENCO and head teacher bashing party

I say we hold a senco/head teacher bashing session get all the useless senco & head teachers together tie them to chairs and put all our kids in with them, lock the door and let them do their worst!! Ryan would be fab at a major screaming session and possible Sen bashing, dependant on mood. We could leave them for at least 3 hrs to deal with major meldowns screaming etc, this in some way might just might make them understand what us parents go through when our poor kids come home from school and have suffered at their lack of understanding or support.

We can all drink wine and eat cheese nibbles while this is going on

Any takers? :dance:

oh my god, I've just walked in from being at school - am almost in tears because of "lack of understanding and support" and now I see this. Now I'm in tears laughing. Thank you so much. FANTASTIC IDEA - only one thing though - can we make it a once a term thing - like the school disco.

One more thing - can we inlude all LEA officers and Directiors of Education? :devil: The kind who have never set foot in a school and wouldn't recognise a child if they fell over one?

Where will you find a room big enough? :wacko:

K x

Excellent suggestion :thumbs: Can i play too? :thumbs:

How about we stick them in wembly stadium or similar - plenty of room - plus the added bonus of 'target practise' for us from the roof! Anyone for a rotten egg?

Ooooh this has got me rubbing my hands in glee!!!!

Kathryn, you took the words right off my key board :rolleyes: I was going to suggest including LEA officers.

However, 3 hours just isn't long enough. they should be locked in there for a week at least. Then just to make it torturous we could tell them we will let them out at 3pm next Thursday, and then tell them at the last minute :devil: that we need a bit more time and need to seek more advice and we'll let them know in our own time when we are going to free them from their own personal hell. we'll then tell them that they'll definitely be set free at 10am saturday morning then leave them there to sweat and suffer for another week without telling them anything!!!!!

Not that I'm bitter or anything :unsure::lol:

Flozza

:thumbs: im coming :jester: ill wear this hat, :dance: ill be doing this out side the room but............... there will be none of this :shame: and plenty of these :clap: as our little :devil: do their worst mwahhhhhhhhh :lol: Edited by rach04

Ooooh this has got me rubbing my hands in glee!!!!

Kathryn, you took the words right off my key board :rolleyes: I was going to suggest including LEA officers.

However, 3 hours just isn't long enough. they should be locked in there for a week at least. Then just to make it torturous we could tell them we will let them out at 3pm next Thursday, and then tell them at the last minute :devil: that we need a bit more time and need to seek more advice and we'll let them know in our own time when we are going to free them from their own personal hell. we'll then tell them that they'll definitely be set free at 10am saturday morning then leave them there to sweat and suffer for another week without telling them anything!!!!!

Not that I'm bitter or anything :unsure::lol:

Flozza

Excellent!!! you have them down to a tee flora, and yes id love to join the 'party' too.

:tearful: Well I've recently become our senco (very recently) and intend to do best job that I can!

Elun xx

Elun >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Congratulations :thumbs:

Of course there are some brilliant sencos and heads around - I guess we don't hear so much about those. My daughter's last senco was fantastic and gave us so much support.

Good luck - I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. :)

K x

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the senco and head at Ds new school are fantastic I would definitly put the ones from last school in there. I know C have have lots of fun :lol::dance::thumbs:

Elun >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Congratulations :thumbs:

Of course there are some brilliant sencos and heads around - I guess we don't hear so much about those. My daughter's last senco was fantastic and gave us so much support.

Good luck - I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. :)

K x

I agree there are some fab Sencos about Ryans infant school sen was fantastic this party is about all the sens leas heads that have no understanding of our kids like the one Ryan has at the moment, im sure you will be one of the nice ones! :D

Wembley stadium sounds fab - note to myself book wembley go to tesco stock up on party hats, balloons, streamers wotsits wine boxes..........

Can we have stocks?

And a rack?

And those chairs with nails sticking out of them?

PLEASE?!

And we could have games too, like 'Pin the visual timetable on the autistic child'. And the Hokey Cokey where nobody's allowed to touch each other.

Karen

x