annie

Emotional, but great week

Alex was 18 on Sunday :wub: . Eeks, my baby is now an adult! We went out for dinner Sunday night. As it was also our wedding anniversry, we invited a couple of our friends, but it was mainly for Alex, so with his friends, there were 15 of us in all. We had a lovely time, Alex had his first legal alcaholic drink, only one though as he had his driving test first thing Monday morning..............and he Passed! :thumbs::clap: . I did burst into tears of joy when he told us :rolleyes: . We met him from work on Tuesday with a surprise, we'd brought him a car so he drove us home in it. He was chuffed to bits. Mind you, every time he's been out in it, I've been chewing my nails until he's come back home :unsure: .

So, a really emotional, but brilliant week.

Annie

xx

Congratulations Alex!

:bday::cheers:

And great news about the driving test. :clap:

Congrats too on your anniversary Annie!

Doesn't it make you feel old - being the parent of a grown up? :huh::rolleyes:

K x

Annie,

That's fabtastic! >:D<<'> :notworthy::thumbs::clap:

Congrats on your anniversary and also big cheers for your Alex, how proud you are is evident and I am delighted for you.

Hearing these wonderful stories fills me with much hope for the future!

Lisa xxx

>:D<<'> Thanks All >:D<<'>

Doesn't it make you feel old - being the parent of a grown up? :huh::rolleyes:

K x

It certainly does Kathryn, but we were both child brides, weren't we :P;):lol:

Oh thats fantastic Annie!

He's at a similar stage to JP, just a coupla months behind - he turned 18 in Aug & also passed his test, so know how joyful you feel, its a wonderful moment isnt it?

Safe & happy driving to him! I actually think they are safer in their own transport than on public transport.

annie :thumbs:>:D<<'> :clap:

alex... mega congratulations on passing your driving test! Be careful though :thumbs:

Annie, what a lovely thread. It's so lovely to read about such lovely news and achievments.

And you're just a young'n....well you only look about 16!!!!!

flozza XXXXXXXx

>:D<<'> Thanks everyone >:D<<'>

If anybody sees a strange woman walking around West London with a big grin on their face and no finger-nails, that'll be me :lol: .

What did you have? Bubble & Squeak and Hummus??

Nah, went Italian. No hummus in sight :o:P

Annie

xx

If anybody sees a strange woman walking around West London with a big grin on their face and no finger-nails, that'll be me :lol: .

Annie

xx

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I'm almost afraid to ask, but not totally afraid. Annie, why have you got not finger nails???????????? :unsure::lol:

flozza :unsure:

We met him from work on Tuesday with a surprise, we'd brought him a car so he drove us home in it. He was chuffed to bits. Mind you, every time he's been out in it, I've been chewing my nails until he's come back home :unsure: .

No probs Flozza :D . Hope this explains my lack of nails :)

i am so pleased for alex,my dream is for me to posting a post like yours one day about steve

thanks for the post it definately gives me hope for the future and congrats onthe anniversary >:D<<'>