Lynden

My two on youtube - I love this clip

I know I can't post pictures but I wasn't sure if I could post a youtube video link or not? I caught my two on camera last night and it was really really lovely, Logan was asking Leona to do nursery rhymes with him using his picture cards. I feel funny showing some of my normal friends this because their kids interact like this every day so they dont get just how fantastic this is and just how warm and mushy it makes me feel to see them play like this. Leona would love to spend more time playing with Logan, she's such a good big sister and he's slowly getting better at playing with her.

I just love this clip - so hopefully its okay - if not, feel free to remove it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyuROPbsub0

Lynne x

the video was lovely. I have left a comment on you tube. I know how special these moments are. it deserves to be shared.

Take care

shaz

Awwwwwwww sooooooo cute, thank you for sharing this special moment, weren't they just playing beautifully together sooooo special.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Orr Its soo sweet, your daughter is absaloutly fantastic with her brother, she deserves a really great surprise, for playing so nicely with her brother, who obvoulsy was been soothed with and enjoying his time with his big sister, her singing was lovely and he was joining in some of it, great video.

JsMum

Thanks everyone :-) I like this forum because people really *get* that something like this can be a huge thing. Logan is completely non-verbal still, and we're working on PECS and picture timetables and stuff and I just love that its given Leona a means to be able to play with him in a way that he'll allow her too. Fab :-)

Lynne x