hev

feel myself getting low again

im trying really hard to rise above it all and be strong but i can feel myself getting low and i dont want to

cant believe we are in same position with schooling all over again,i know the procedures phoning lea etc but im so tired,i will do it all,put my happy mask on but its definately slipping :crying::crying:

hey >:D<<'> .............you,d have to be made of impenetrable -hard- faced rock , not to be feeling low, after all your family has been through.The ups and downs have been like a roller-coaster.Your a strong lady and you have fought hard to get Steve the right education and help.Could you go chat to someone, doc, social worker etc..........even if its just to be reassured , your a great mum, and you,ll get through these tough times and come out the other side...............how are things going with looking at schools???..............sometimes monday morning can be the worst day , as you know another week looms and you,ve got to get on the phone again :wallbash: and start, begging and pleading to people who don,t or won,t flippin well listen :tearful: .

big hugs to you , have a good time swimming , get through today and tomorrow might not seem as bad >:D<<'> , hugs suzexxxxxxxxxx

Oh Hev l know just how you feel, we ought to lock the boys in a room together and grab a bottle of vino!!!(only joking). Sometimes you need to have a day of no fighting, so put your feet up grab a DVD and watch it with Steve, you may feel like fighting again tommorow. You wont give up as you are a good mum and have been fighting for years. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Nick wouldnt get on the minibus this morning, so instead of having an argument i just said "ok come home" Nick looked at me in utter amazement as usually l will fight to the bitter end to get him on that bus!!. This morning l looked at Nick getting totally stressed out and thought "why am l doing this, only to get a call that he has jumped out" so we didnt bother, like you the fight has gone out of me. I have PM you the name of a good school, l looked at it for Nick, but l could not get funding. hang on in there. >:D<<'>

Hi Hev :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sorry you are feeling this way.

Is it possible you could meet a friend for a coffee on a Monday morning - so you can have a chat and a break. I do this and find that hour or more is a great way to start the week. I meet a friend fortnightly and its great bouncing ideas off each other and even have a laugh. Not to mention sneaking in a little retail therapy. Also - you could join a social hobby group for something of personal interest. Buy a new great novel to escape into. Hopefully marking time in just for you even fortnightly lifts your spirits. This give you a chance to recharge - then buy a journal to document the things you need to do for Steve and tick them off the list as you go - then you will keep track of things and see how much you have accomplished. Pop all his reports school and medical in a folder - for meetings.

Definitely get out with a friend for a chat and a coffee - its my valium :thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Fxx >:D<<'>

Hi Hev

I am so sorry to hear of this and of course I must say you are an amazing person and wish I were as strong as you hun :thumbs: .

You have been through a great deal of issues and its not surprising you feel this way, and I am sure you will pick up again as the strong amazing person you are. :)

Plenty of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> from me hun, and pray you will pick up again very soon.

Take care Hev, and chin up, like I said you are a star and a lovely well respected hard working person.

Lots of love

Di xxx :thumbs:

Hev :tearful:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Never stops does it? :(>:D<<'>

I don't have the answer i'm afraid - but i do know that if i don't fight for M, who will...?

I've been reading a great little book, called 'The Curse of the Strong'. And have been doing my damndest to take some of it's advise! You know it all allready hun - take time for you, chill out when you can, look after yourself, ask friends/family/who ever will listen for help.. Etc, blah, blah...! It's so difficult though. >:D<<'>

Ignore it all for today - get yourself either a snuggly fleecy and a good book - or some very loud and bouncy music. Whatever does it for you!

Here if you need me xxx

>:D<<'>

Guest Lya of the Nox

does u gp know how much pressure u feel under, can they help

smiley has a great idea as ususal :notworthy:

thinking of u >:D<<'>

Hev no one could go through what you do without having 'low' times, we all get low but you have a knack for bouncing back hunni remember that, you'll get through this as you have all the other stuff you've had thrown at you

Mandxxx

Hi Hev

Have you been to the GP just to express how you feel and the pressure your under with Steve at home again?

He may be able to help, referrals and other services, is steve still getting his respite? the guy who was taking him out

Would any respite help, or other altenernative education like a Pupil Referral unit, is he completely at home with no LEA input at all?

In our area we have a Carers centre, do you have one near you, they offer support as they know how hard it is to look after someone with challenging behaviour.

Contact a Family are really good too, there helpline has really been supportive for me.

you know we are all here too if you need to talk too. Please look after yourself and I agree with the other posts here about you, your one strong cookie, you can get throw this.

JsMum

Thinking of you Hev, try to take care of yourself and grab any support you can.

Take care Hun >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

mornin all!!!! well im bit better today,didnt help that i had run out of my antids so i went to doctor and got some more,i think they were wearing off and made me feel bad

have got myself a book and doing what fran said and writing down what i have to do and ticking off when done,otherwise it all gets jumbled in my head and i forget who needs to be phoned

meeting my sis in law today in town for a cuppa and gonna get katie some sparkly lights for her room,i love spending so that will cheer me up :thumbs:

got my fighting spirit back today :devil::devil::ninja::ninja::ninja: thanks to all of you,you are my little treasures >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev

Glad you are feeling better.

Stopping anti-D's without lowering the dosage steadily over a few weeks is always going to make you feel very low.

Simon

Hiya Hev

Can I slip with you?????Am just composing an imaginary - haven't plucked up the courage to make it real - letter to CAMHS and anyone else who should have helped, to say how ###### tired I am of fighting, pleading and begging for help I am.

Gail