JsMum

some progress at school

I want to share with you peps that J has managed three mornings this week,

J had a positive day today and he seems better in excepting he needs to go to school,

J wasnt intregrated with the other kids just yet, just in a small room with another teacher, and they did some computer packages, board games and just getting him use to been in the school again,

its a small achievement but massive benefit for J,

he hasnt managed many sessions so far so we are hoping that this week is the beginning of helping J cope at school,

next week is the same for now, just mornings, and we go from there,

yesterday he saw the psychiatrist and he has given J the fast melts for sleeping which will be better for J as the other caps where too big, there was other meds mentioned but I declined, he is supporting the ASD clinic and said J is suffering a co morbid disorder of all four areas.

J seemed better this evening so if you get them sometimes I think we are turning a corner for now.

JsMum

Wow, what an achievement, thats brilliant news..........well done to your lovely J. :thumbs:

It makes you feel so proud doesn't it ? Every little thing done is a big achievement ! Great news. :clap:

Di. xxx

Thankyou for your replys, it is still going well with attendance monday morning and today again for the morning,

however today was really hard, I am full of cold, we have no transport and my Tandem broke today and in the Cycle hospital, but its also getting a few mod cons added, like suspension folks as I am so I can go over pot holes better.

If it were not for school I think I might of broken by now, I still have not got any support from social services and we are crisis point, but hey I can go just a bit longer in their eyes, I may well can but its not fair and its seriously letting us down as it effects us as a family.

I am proper hacked off today with everything, transport, social services and the way we have to constantly fight.

JsMum

Another Good Week this week where J attended every morning session all week, Thursday was the worst day getting him ready as he lashed out really badly, we discussed his difficulties with his aggression and he has a clear way of helping him deal with it in future, he explained he couldnt walk away or go somewhere quiet as he gets more angry so he needs a release and he is to hit the punch bag, instead.

We are getting some visual clock faces that show time so J understands 5mins ect.. and has a more awareness to how much time he has to get ready.

Overall he has done really well and with the three nights with better sleep pattern it can only get better as its been a really hard couple of months here.

Everyday at school for a week is the best so far so we are on a positive road.

JsMum