ScienceGeek

Myers-Briggs Test

I was reading through an old topic on here about an online Aspie test, one of those fun things that aren't really meant to be taken seriously. I didn't want to bring up the topic again (I got 42 by the way). Anyway the main reason for this post was in one of the replies there was mention of Myers-Briggs. I have taken it a few times over the last few years and have always come up as INTJ. I was wondering if anyone else on here has taken one and what did they come out as? :whistle:

I remember a long thread about this, but I can't remember what I scored when I did it.

I do know that in the 'Find your Inner Muppet Test' I was Gonzo.

Oh I remember that! :clap: I think I was Animal!

I seem to recall there were a lot of INTJ's too.

I'll have a root around & see if I can find it.

If it's the one that I think it is, I am a plant.

Interestingly, it was developed by a mother and daughter in the hope to get more harmonious groups working together, and thereby contribute to world peace.

I think you are thinking of Belbin, zaman. I was (cant remember the term) a people person.

I'm now thinking I was Fozzie Bear on the muppet one - I cant remember...

I don't trust this test at all. It is 1940s technology and the world has changed beyond recognition since its invention. I once made a comment to the hiring manager of an IT company that uses Myers-Briggs "your company wouldn't use 1940s computers so why go and use 1940s psychology tests?!".

I don't trust this test at all. It is 1940s technology and the world has changed beyond recognition since its invention. I once made a comment to the hiring manager of an IT company that uses Myers-Briggs "your company wouldn't use 1940s computers so why go and use 1940s psychology tests?!".

How do you feel about the Muppet test? I felt it was an accurate assessment of my attitude to life. :thumbs:

Oh, I remember!

He had bright red tufty hair and bad things used to happen to him, like getting blown up.

Fascinating - I was INFP and on reading career choices it listed all the ones I always wanted to do but didn't but not the one I did and hated. Very accurate.

Wasnt beaker the little timid one who squeaked a lot?

Yeah, poor Beaker, he wandered around in a lab coat all the time.

I'm an INTJ as well, apparently I'm in totally the wrong career and according to Myers-briggs and the Muppets I should have been a scientist. NOW I know what's wrong with my life :lol::rolleyes: .

I miss the Muppets too, but DD has some DVDs and I watch them with her, and I had the Muppets ring-tone on my old mobile. How cool is that?!

***You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew***

You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme -with very scary things coming out of your lab.

And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.

But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!

"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."

Oh this definitely sounds like me

NOT!! :lol: but my kids would definitely say thats me in the kitchen always experimenting :)

:rolleyes:

Edited by Frangipani

***You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew***

You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme -with very scary things coming out of your lab.

And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.

But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!

"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."

Oh this definitely sounds like me

NOT!! :lol: but my kids would definitely say thats me in the kitchen always experimenting :)

:rolleyes:

couldn't resist this mwaaahaaaa... :lol:

:)

Yes, but which Muppet are you, Kate, that is the question! :lol:

Well my dd (nt) always says I'm a muppet so I suppose I must be. But I'm confused - where does it say this officially? And how did they know?

I am Animal :lol:

I used to LOVE the Muppets as a kid. I even went to see them at the theatre once, but I can hardly remember anything about them now! I recently invested in a DVD of the Muppets Christmas Carol, but I haven't had chance to watch it yet.