hev

got my strength back!!

well mum did really :notworthy::notworthy: i went up there today and she told me shes emailled the mp today as shes disgusted with my respite situation and its not good enough :notworthy::notworthy: an thats given me my fighting spirit back

they cant just leave us high and dry,they are paid to do a job so they should do it

i would love to be able to cope to do it myself but i cant so i need outside help

anyway i got a phone call today from mps secretary and hes written a letter to my social worker already about my concerns :notworthy::notworthy: i always feel better when im fighting back :ninja::ninja::ninja::thumbs:

It's a disgrace that so many of us are pushed into writing letter after letter in order to get access to any kind of respite care. I wish you the very best of luck and fervently hope that you are given the help that you need. What annoys me is that so many dishonest people seem to get away with defrauding the system, yet genuine cases (such as ourselves) are left empty handed.

Hev, just wanted to say good for you >:D<<'> ...don't give up and don't let the bast*r** grind you down!!! you and Steve and Katie deserve the support and help that is out there.

I'm glad your mum has helped you to get your fighting spirit back >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev and Mum :notworthy::notworthy:

It's good to hear you've got your strength back for another round Hev :thumbs: . I know it shouldn't be like that :( . You've all been let down left, right and centre for so long, I hope your MP gets things moving in the right direction.

Annie xx

>:D<<'>

Hi Hev,

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

My one piece of advice is to make a formal complaint. Its very easy, you should be able to download a form from your local authority website. If things still dont improve move on to stage 2 and 3. I know its a pain but it puts you in the driving seat and really makes them buck up their ideas. I cant believe how differently we are now treated, ss are literally falling over themselves to provide a proper service for my son.

I only wish I had started sooner!

take care

well mum did really :notworthy::notworthy: i went up there today and she told me shes emailled the mp today as shes disgusted with my respite situation and its not good enough :notworthy::notworthy: an thats given me my fighting spirit back

they cant just leave us high and dry,they are paid to do a job so they should do it

i would love to be able to cope to do it myself but i cant so i need outside help

anyway i got a phone call today from mps secretary and hes written a letter to my social worker already about my concerns :notworthy::notworthy: i always feel better when im fighting back :ninja::ninja::ninja::thumbs:

Hi Hev >:D<<'>

Good luck with this. As well as writing to the MP there is a Discrimination Board who will actively defend your situation. Just pick up th phone and call them, do you have Legal Advisory by phone for phone numbers and - you could contact NAS to get a good referral.

All the best

Fxx >:D<<'>