forbsay

feel as though i am going to crack

I have had to face many a challenge but i have never ever felt like this before.

I am so stressed at my work in that I can't think. I am currently working full time and have been for the past year. All of this is just hitting me recently. I changed jobs a wee while ago and it is not the job for me.

My options are:

Getting signed off -however if i do this, it will be really hard to go back.

Asking parents for money for bills

I am in the process of looking for another job.

I am making myself sick in the morning and then don't eat much during the day.

Your advice would be most welcoming!

Forbsay

Hi Forbsay >:D<<'>

Im so sorry things are this bad i would really recommend getting signed off if this is making you ill as it doesnt sound like things are improving. Take some time to reassess. Last year my DH ended up signed off for a month over xmas as he was very stressed too, he went to the dr's and has slowly improved over the year but he needed that time. This time of year doesnt help either. Hope you feel a bit better soon.

Brooke

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> poor you, this is a horribly stressful time of year. It sounds like you really need some time away from work to take the pressure off temporarily and give your head time to clear.

Take care, love Elun xxx

Forbsay, get yourself to the GP's Hun and buy yourself some time. No one can function properly if they are so stressed and unhappy. Sounds like you need to re charge your batteries and then take stock and find yourself the "right" job.

You don't have to put up with feeling this way.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Forbsay >:D<<'>

I think you really need to take some time off work. Things are obviously quite bad for you at the moment. When things are seriously wrong, the solution sometimes has to be quite drastic.

It's OK to depend on other people sometimes. If it was your child in this situation, you would want to help, and I expect your parents will feel the same.

If you resigned, could you cope with working out your notice period? If so, it would give you another option.

Please talk things through with your doctor. Your health is important.

Hi Forbsay, I had the same ish problem about two and a half years ago. I was in a new job and I hated it I was also having alot of issues with ryan and felt i could not cope. I was signed off work for 1 month and in this time realised i could not go back i handed in my notice and to get myself and my son straight i had to go onto benifits for x4 months and it was hard but I managed to get myself a better job and felt alot happier in the long run. Worth visiting your GP to see if you can get some time off here if you need a chat x x

Forbsay,

How're you feeling now?

How is the job hunting going??

I hope our trip with caroline on the big wheel cheered you up!! Lol I haven't laughed that much in ages!! :thumbs:

Kirstie.

Better now. No longer working there so on the job hunt again. I am just going to temp for the next wee while.

Yeah, that big wheel experience was priceless.

Forbsay

Hi

Likewise - I had such a good time! Felt like a teenager again.

Glad you've taken the bull by the horns and you're no longer working there. It's obviously a stressful time because I guess everyone looks for stability, but you couldn't continued working there especially as it was making you feel so bad. Temping work should be very easy to find. See what the new year brings!

Best wishes

Caroline.

Hi Forbsay, I'm in the same position as you, found work really stressfull and then put 3 discs out inmy back in june, was getting more and more worried about going back so handed my notice in and have never felt better! Notice runs out on New Years Eve so am frantically job hunting too! Good luck with it all!

Edited by loobylou2

Yeah, that big wheel experience was priceless.

Forbsay

tell me more!!!! what big wheel?

glad you feeling better >:D<<'>

Been in new job for 4 days.

It is going fine.

I was sitting beside one of my new colleagues y'day and she said that i have just slipped in nicely to the new company. I thought that was really nice.

Forbsay

Been in new job for 4 days.

It is going fine.

I was sitting beside one of my new colleagues y'day and she said that i have just slipped in nicely to the new company. I thought that was really nice.

Forbsay

its lovely when people say things like that,must have made you feel good

i must say though,no one has ever said that to me!!! :lol:

3rd week in new job and I really like it. People are lovely. Tonight i was going away and the manager thanked me for helping him this week.

Next week, I will be doing part of the job on my own as the girl I am covering is on maternity leave.

It is so nice to get up in the morning and not dread going to work. I used to be sick in the morning before I went to my old work and I used to shake at my desk. There is none of that now. :notworthy:

Forbsay