pearl

Just had to tell you ....

Its JP's christmas lunch at work today, and he is going on his first ever pub crawl afterwards! :o:unsure:

And .... I AM NOT WORRIED! :thumbs:

He doesnt like alcohol so will be sticking to soft drinks, plus his colleagues are so nice I'm confident they will look after him.

If anyone had told me this a year ago, I wouldnt have believed them!

Yey :thumbs::clap: :clap:

:wine::cheers::drunk::cheers::drunk::sick:

We'll remind you of this later tonight when you're posting that it's 11pm and he's still not home . . . :lol: :lol:

Hi pearl this is fantastic news :)

A step in the right direction. I know the feeling what a first big social occasion is like - my first pub crawl came at uni freshers week and while I didnt do the full thing (went to 4 pubs because it got too lairy and busy!) it was an alright experience. I hope he comes back feeling immensely proud of his efforts, whether the night is good or nothing special.

Chris

Thanks all >:D<<'>

Mumble, it is my works christmas do tonight, so I'm expecting my short term memory to go anyway :lol: (Son? What son?) We librarians know how to partaaaay & may even remove our cardis at some point. I will do my level best not to post on here drunk later :drunk:

Chris, glad you've settled into uni so well. It certainly looks like it from your avvy, are you going out with BOTH those laydees? ;)

I went to his room just, & found a note that one of his colleagues had written for him - what time he has to get there, what to bring & what to wear. Isnt that nice?

We librarians know how to partaaaay & may even remove our cardis at some point.

Do you get some urge to clasify the drinks and stick little labels on them so they can be ordered by the deewy (sp?) decimal system? :P

I went to his room just, & found a note that one of his colleagues had written for him - what time he has to get there, what to bring & what to wear. Isnt that nice?

That depends what they have written :lol: :lol:

Nooo, but after a certain point in the proceedings I always get (& act on) the urge to tell my boss EXACTLY what I think of him. It was his wife saying, are these your women? last year that finally tipped me over the edge :ninja: Oh well I've not been sacked .... yet ... :unsure:

Awesome about the pub crawl, Pearl, hope he gets on really well with it. :thumbs:

Oh, btw, I wouldn't advise removing your cardi at your party, it's pretty chilly ya know! :D

~ Mel ~

He's back!

He just rolled in pretending to be drunk :drunk:

He had a great time! Ate all his food (veg soup, hawaiian pizza & choc fudge cake) & kept up with everyone (he's a slow eater) then went to 3 pubs & watched everyone except his pregnant supervisor get trollied. Played pool with some of the guys B)

It was his colleague John who wrote his schedule down - he's a couple of years older & goes to the gym every day, JP really looks up to him & is desperately trying to put on muscle like him :lol:

Chris, glad you've settled into uni so well. It certainly looks like it from your avvy, are you going out with BOTH those laydees?

Yes apart from my housing issue in a separate thread I am getting on well at uni, and referring to my avvy, I wish! spesh the one on the left! but I do look like a right pimp there

Its JP's christmas lunch at work today, and he is going on his first ever pub crawl afterwards! :o:unsure:

He doesnt like alcohol so will be sticking to soft drinks, plus his colleagues are so nice I'm confident they will look after him.

If anyone had told me this a year ago, I wouldnt have believed them!

Oh in i do hope he has a wonderful time at the :eat::party::pepsi::gather:

How exciting....glad to hear JP had a great time and I hope you do too, looking forward to seeing you on here later :lol::lol::lol::drunk:

Clare x x x

heloo i am just back and i have to sober up bef ore i go to bed cos when i lei down y clode mey eyes the room goes backwoarsds, is there anyone there to talk to me

It was great they know how tho throw a party there was stilt walkers giving out chocolate and i danced till i dropped and i didnt wear my hells this year so my feet didnt hurmnt/ I wish smy finghers would keep up with waht i want to say, jp will be soooo cross when he finds out i was drunk ha

well youare all aslepp you boring ppeeps so i shal l go to to bed now as i am feeling a bit better bht i dont think ill be on here early tomo ssshhhh. goof= night i loge you all xx

Awwwwww Pearl bless you, sounds like you had a great time, you'll have fun too reading back your post in the morning :lol: Typing when you are tiddly is hillarious !!!!!!!

Sleep well Hun and drink plently of water before bed.

X X X

pearl im glad you had a good time,i love a good knees up and i love hearing about other peoples as well :thumbs:

sooo pleased about jp,i enjoy reading about him,thankyou,it gives me hope for stevie,i mean that >:D<<'>

Actually I dont feel as bad as I deserve to. We took over the recently built students union for the evening, its a fantastic venue for a party. & with drink & food vouchers, a v cheap night out. Good live band, who finished off the evening with a selection from The Commitments :dance:

And my boss wasnt there so I couldnt insult him, I dont know whether thats a bad thing or a good thing.

And drunken male dancing is such a joy to behold :lol:

Glad to have raised a smile, baggy :D

Last year was MUCH better .... I was posting on a much busier forum & someone else joined in who was also trollied, we went on for about an hour til we sobered up, we were crying with laughter (& embarrassment) reading it back next morning! Its still out there in cyberspace somewhere .... :ph34r:

Oh pearl I wish i had been on line my internet is down at home so cant get on at the moment only at work, I was also drunk from my xmas do the other night darn the internet!! Glad you had a good night and JP enjoyed himself!