Bagpuss

What do your lil un's and big un's want for Christmas?

All really straightforward in our house this year......DS, who orginally asked for money, has now changed his mind, and wants pressies. The only thing he has asked for is a new Xbox 360 game he wants. Eldest dd only wants Pokemon Ranger DS game and a Littlest Pet Shop set, and youngest dd wants most of the Argos catalogue, but this is subject to change, at any given point, dependant on mood :lol:

Got most of the pressies bought and wrapped now, thankfully, and so pleased I've been able to get the pressies they wanted, because some years I've left it too late. I remember one year not being able to get Buzz Lightyear and Woody for DS, the only things he wanted........I seriously considered stalking the Disney shopppers, and taking down a toddler with said toys :devil:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and peaceful New Year.

Love the Baggy family >:D<<'>

I would like:

1. Lee :wub: (without new attachment!)
  2. An adult-sized trampoline, but one bounce and my head would be through the ceiling, so ...
  3. A pair of anti-gravity boots, but this would probably lead to the same problem as above, so ...
  4. A space hopper!!! :):bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The GPs (yes, GPs) want world peace, an end to famine, and peace on Earth

Emily wants Wii games

I want a week off work

Emily wants Wii games

I want a week off work

Our two piggies don't give a monkeys about world peace, they would eat the world given half the chance, and cause the famine :lol: ......they are beginning to look like pot bellied pigs :unsure:

I'd love a Wii (no, I'm not going to go on to make some crude comment about tena ladies anymore) ......heard you can't buy them anywhere now (Wii's..not tenaladies). Maybe in the January sales I could persuade Mr Baggy to buy me one, they look fab :thumbs:

Mine have all asked for quite easy stuff like ds games , dvd,s and cd,s :rolleyes: ............my list is quite long this year :whistle: ........starting off with the delicious guy off the aero advert..........you know the one with a towel wrapped round his hips ...........hair wet from the shower.............he talks about chocolate melting in the mouth :wub: ............oh swoon.........................................

Emily wants Wii games

I want a week off work

Just clicked....you got another piggie then?

Just clicked....you got another piggie then?

Yes. She's about 1/100th the size of Mrs Wills but can move about 100 times faster (which is good as Mrs I'm-so-lovely-butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth has suddenly developed a very nasty, jealous streak - she is now officially 'bad guinea pig of the week' :shame:)

Only a three hour drive to buy a ball of fluff that will fit in the palm of your hand :thumbs:

Surely if you've got world peace, you also have peace on Earth? :unsure: Are you sure you heard them right? Maybe they said beans on Earth - well that would fit with an end to famine . . . :eat:

I hope they did - otherwise burying Mr Shuff was a very bad idea . . . :whistle:

I do keep wondering whether I should go and dig him up just to check that he wasn't just having a 'very deep sleep'. Probably a bit late for that now :unsure:

Surely if you've got world peace, you also have peace on Earth? :unsure: Are you sure you heard them right? Maybe they said beans on Earth - well that would fit with an end to famine . . . :eat:

Well that's what they 'meeped' at me. It could be that one of them wanted world peace and the other one wanted peace on Earth. To be honest they're not really interested in world affairs unless it's vegetable related (when I asked them how they thought we should achieve world peace/peace on Earth Mrs Wills started scratching her side and JoJo just ran away)(yes, they'd make great Tory MPs :devil:)

(when I asked them how they thought we should achieve world peace/peace on Earth Mrs Wills started scratching her side and JoJo just ran away)(yes, they'd make great Tory MPs :devil:)

:lol: :lol:

Why JoJo?

:lol: :lol:

Why JoJo?

Because that's her name. Emily has named her Josephine (shortened to JoJo). I've named her after the reel of extension cable (which, by a happy coincidence, is made by some company called JoJo - everyone's a winner)

It could be that one of them wanted world peace and the other one wanted peace on Earth. To be honest they're not really interested in world affairs unless it's vegetable related

Maybe it was peas on earth they were on about. :ph34r:

D'ya think I should dig up my goldfish to check on that too, or d'ya think it's a bit late for him?! :o

~ Mel ~

Edited by oxgirl

Maybe it was pees on earth they were on about. :ph34r:

D'ya think I should dig up my goldfish to check on that too, or d'ya think it's a bit late for him?! :o

~ Mel ~

It has rained a bit recently so it might be sensible to check. As Mr Shuff couldn't swim, I don't think a deluge will have done him any good :(

It has rained a bit recently so it might be sensible to check. As Mr Shuff couldn't swim, I don't think a deluge will have done him any good :(

Gr, just noticed my irritating typo, of course, I meant to say 'peas' on earth!

Well, I did bury him by the pond, and it does get very water-logged there, so ya never know. Stamping down on the ground with my welly might not have done him a lot of good though! :unsure:

~ Mel ~

Gr, just noticed my irritating typo, of course, I meant to say 'peas' on earth!

Well, I did bury him by the pond, and it does get very water-logged there, so ya never know. Stamping down on the ground with my welly might not have done him a lot of good though! :unsure:

~ Mel ~

Oh yeah, you said 'goldfish' not 'flat fish' :lol:

We nearly buried our hamster by accident once.

Snuff (aptly named) was indeed having a very deep sleep & survived for another year to bite our fingers off.

One of mine has a skateboard deck, clothes and some money, the other has clothes, CD's and money. Now they're older, it's nice and easy :thumbs:

my list is quite long this year :whistle: ........starting off with the delicious guy off the aero advert..........you know the one with a towel wrapped round his hips ...........hair wet from the shower.............he talks about chocolate melting in the mouth :wub: ............oh swoon.........................................

Oh yes, I know the one Suze! :wub:;)

Annie

xx

Hi

DD has asked Santa for books (what a surprise! LOL) and is also getting a Teksta robot dog and 2 DS games. Our youngest daughter asked Santa for just a toy reindeer, some paints and some chocolate coins (was tempted just to get her that as would save us a fortune, but we have also got her a DS as she keeps on at DD to borrow hers). Son (age almost 3) wants almost everything he sees in the Argos book, on TV and in shops but will have to settle for a fireman's outfit, a toy farm and some wooden Thomas trains for his train set.

As for me, I will settle for a nice quiet Christmas with no arguments from kiddies :pray: LOL! Actually, they aren't too bad but it can become too much for DD so she will probably spend most of Christmas Day with her nose in a book (apart from when Dr Who is on). Also , she hates Christmas lunch and only tends to eat the potatoes and stuffing.

Ds has decided he wants-

1. a game called oblivion (or something like that) :wacko:

2. a new DS (his is now 2 years old and just hanging together), but will get this for his birthday 6th Jan

3. a new pokemon book (his from when he was 2 is fallin apart)

4. 2 bottles of lucozade :whistle: ........ yes he likes simple things ha

Luckily I got it all sorted in October, so haven't had to brave the shops!

But I need sprouts so will have to get my biggest handbag out, to fight off the

other shoppers on sunday :ph34r: