Sign in to follow this  
smiley

Some-Nearly-Good-News..

'Ello lovely lot.

The school i really, really like (priory) have called - they would like monkey to go in for a couple of hours...... if that goes well, a three day asessment thingy...... if that goes well, they have a place for him! :clap:

Nearly Good 'coz i still have to persuade the horrible LEA man - but i have spoken to him (at annual review), and there was lots of murmering about the school the LEA will suggest not being suitable for M (it's all they have available) - so should be an easy fight.

:clap:

(sorry for spelling - i have snotty nose, no sleep, dyslexic, and can't be ar*ed to spell check! :P )

sorry if i missed this lovey?is mikey going to residential?steves at a priory school too,have i mentioned that steves at a residential school :lol: :lol

Nope, not resi Hev - but they do if need be down the line. Half do the children do - half don't, all sorts of flexy one night a week etc. Monkey would be just days at the mo.

Are you a leetle bit excited hun? :thumbs: They are fabby schools :dance:>:D<<'>

Are you a leetle bit excited hun? :thumbs: They are fabby schools :dance:>:D<<'>

yes im happy and excited today for some reason,im looking foward to seeing steve so much tomorrow,all i want is for him to be happy and settled and he sounded it last night :thumbs:

when is mikey going in for the few hours and how is he about it all?

Oh Smiley, that's fantastic news :thumbs:

I really hope it's all plain sailing from here on, and you get the place without too much hassle - you deserve a break. >:D<<'>

K x

Guest Lya of the Nox

soo pleased for you :clap: :clap: :clap:

>:D<<'> for the poorliness,

>:D<<'> for listening to my very nutty ramblings am still :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ing lol tho, meggz finding it amusing

x

Hev - he knows i'm looking at schools. He doesn't know about the visit yet - i'll tell him nearer the time (or at least after his birthday on sunday!). The problem will be if the school don't feel they can meet his needs after he's visited - i expect, regardless of what i say to him, the school he visits will be the new school...... :wacko:

Lya - you're always welcome, i speak fluent nutty-mad-ramblings :D>:D<<'>

(you need an anti-pogo me' girl..... :lol:or locking in a cupboard.. ;) )

That's fantastic news, I hope the visit goes really well. >:D<<'>

My son has also been offered a one day assessment by Priory which will be followed by 3 day if they think it may be suitable.

Priory do look like fab schools >:D<<'>

Booking into the priory, eh? At his tender age :tearful:

Seriously, hope all the prelims are plain sailing, and that it all comes together...

crossing everything (5,4,3,2,1) Now

Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

L&P

BD :D