Sign in to follow this  
hev

iv lost my mobile again!!!!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: lost my contract mob in november so i got a new one,it wasent insured so i paid for it,made up my mind to get insurance but never got round to it,anyway ive lost it in the house and ive looked everywhere,what i want to know is,ive got another 7 months left on the contract,theres no way i9 can get out of it is there?like a loophole or something

i was thinking of getting nick to ring them and tell them ive emigrated but thats bad and i would be to scared to anser the phone or door!!

Guest Lya of the Nox

have u been doing the housework again ??

that is how i loose things, they come home and go ooooh no she been cleaning we wont find anything

i hope you find it

x

Hi Hev,

I lose things all the time.

Have you looked under the couch, under couch cushions, down the side of the couch? Under beds, under carpets, in toy boxes, in the bathroom - in cabinets, in the fridge, outside the back, (I leave things outside a fair bit), on the floor in the corner of a room, wardrobes...

I know how annoying it is!

Eva

no i never found it and i looked everywhere :wallbash::wallbash: ive made nick give me his phone cos he dont use his,i loved my little phone though,ive got a basic cheap one now,im still paying 35 pound a month for the other one though :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: