Guest Lya of the Nox

hi

Guest Lya of the Nox

feeling a bit better, taking life slowly, small steps

meds still messing with me, but i will get there

i am resting lots BD lol :whistle:

meggz is being such a star, she is cooking to save me doing some, cos i have arthritis now too , so :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: to my princess

and :notworthy: :notworthy: >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> to those who are saying you are who you are, and that is it, It really helps

so i am here, but not really

x

meds still messing with me, but i will get there

i am resting lots

meggz is being such a star, she is cooking to save me doing some,

x

Hmmmm.... Megz is doing the cooking and you're feeling messed up and sleepy all the time :unsure:

You haven't upset her lately have you?

And you've checked the slug pellets/riddorat stocks in the shed?

:lol:

Seriously, hope things are on the up soon, and well done megz for the cooking :D

And don't forget - you iz wot you iz :)

Guest Lya of the Nox

should listen to me own ###### advice!!!

i am always sayin small steps

got sen home from work today spent all morning in bed

doh

doh

wonder if i am still supposed to feel this rubbish

:whistle:

Guest Lya of the Nox

gave in and called gps today

who told me to call hospital, who had difficulty in finding a doctor to help me

but when they did he told me i should not feel this bad, so i am having a wee break from the meds to recover, and then taking half the dose just at night,

i am on the lowest dose you can take lol

dont think i ever felt this bad, or spent as much time in my bed, even when my endometriosis was at its worst

x

Lya, some people get really good benefit from very low doses of antidepressants, but react badly to normal doses. You might be able to cut pills in half or get it in a liquid form in order to take an even lower dose.

Hope you feel better soon. Keep pestering your GP until you do. It's their job.

Hi Lya,

They never seemed to do me any good either Lya. I went on anti d's when my marriage split up and they made me have suicidal thoughts so I insisted the doctor get me off. Another time when my cousin died I felt like I was walking on planet Dahhh, I couldn't stand it. So booked myself in a support group and visited a good counsellor that 'I' could talk to, I hate counsellors that just sit there and nod. Well talking and landscaping my garden was my therapy. I bought the best pruners and secateurs and restored a once beautiful overgrown quarter acre block to its former glory. Garden beds bursting with on fire reds yellows goldsand oranges. They took away 7 truck loads of garden waste :thumbs: not bad for a lady. Mind you I had motivation I severley pruned, and certainly got my ex out of my system. Be afraid :devil::pray::lol::lol: by pruning and lopping trees. I made my kids an outdoor fantasy land. :)

Hope the meds are right for you. :)>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> soon the sun will shine. >:D<<'>

love

Fran :(:)

Lya ~ >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Thinking of you, sorry have not been online much the past few days so had not realised how bad it had got.

Clare x x x