ScienceGeek

Back from hospital

So I am back from the hospital now, with a whole load of pills to take. I hate hospitals. I had 2 cannulas in my hand, 2 drains in my chest that felt like I was constantly being stabbed in the chest. Was in a seriously busy ward where everyone snored at night and the noise never stopped and got hardly any sleep while I was there leaving meaning I left ther exhausted. I don't know what was in the drip but whatever it was made me feel like I was smearing vaseline in my eye everytime I went to itch it. Just the thought that I have to do it all again because they couldn't do it all in one go is distressing. :crying: HATE hospitals.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Not in a good place myself tonight so don't think I can cheer you up!!!! But sending you loads of hugs instead!!!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Glad to see your back though just about living, it sounds terrible, and no daught your in the land of nod right now, hope you make a speedy home recovery, nothing like your own bed, and your own room.

Take care of yourself see ya soon.

JsMum