Sign in to follow this  
rach04

oh crikey!!!!!!!!!!

as previous post and at baddads suggestion i sent of the pink form and asked what hours would he get that was monday.

Last night i got a phone call from the head woman at cyps and..................................... he has got 22 hours while he is still at his primary school and........................................... a place in the sn secondary school :groupwave: and i didnt even have to ask :rolleyes: she did say if i wanted to change him now i could, but i said its not really worth it for 4 months.

Im quite disappointed that i didnt get to shout that much, have it all in my head waiting to come out :lol:

J is so happy and just keeps saying "tankyou mummy" :wub:

and he can now tell everyone at school where he is going including the senco who told him in january that he had no chance of going to that school :P

Are you sure it was me?

I don't know what a Pink Form is and it's very rare for me to get something right? :unsure::lol:

Either way, i'm really pleased you're happy about the end result :thumbs:

BD :D............

(now who's logging in under my details?.....)

Are you sure it was me?

I don't know what a Pink Form is and it's very rare for me to get something right? :unsure::lol:

Either way, i'm really pleased you're happy about the end result :thumbs:

BD :D............

(now who's logging in under my details?.....)

you said it should have had hours :lol:

quote from baddad

I feel almost guilty saying that, 'cos the last thing i'd wanna do is pee on your bonfire, but it does need to define hours of 1-1 support SEE IM NOT NUTS :wacko:

Edited by rach04

Fabulous!!!

I'm glad J is happy about it, cuz thats priceless.

And it wouldn't have happened without his Mummy!!

Well done, and congrats both.

Esther x

thanks very much everyone j is still grinning from ear to ear :). He told senco the otherday and it felt very satisfying to tell him that what j was telling him was right ( for once). Poor kids has had no lsa since Christmas so now they have to get their bum in gear :clap: