Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

Baths

I like my baths nice and HOT, very hot. My gf says they are burn your skin off hot, whereas I think her baths are only slightly warm. I like using bath bombs as I enjoy watching the fizzing in the bath. How do you like your baths?

Steamy hot too. No smellies though (sensitive skin). I like to wash my hair in the bath and I don't much like showers, unless they are mad hot too.

J's the same, but dh will bath in anything, hot or cold.

Why the interest?!

Karen

x

Steamy hot too. No smellies though (sensitive skin). I like to wash my hair in the bath and I don't much like showers, unless they are mad hot too.

J's the same, but dh will bath in anything, hot or cold.

Why the interest?!

Karen

x

Curiosity. Gf was saying my temperature control was faulty. :lol:

Hi

I like my bath really REALLY hot and deep and lots of bubbles so I can get completely under for about 10 minutes then the water begins to feel cold and uasually there is no more hot water so I get out!!

Having said that I probably only have about 2 baths a year (too many bedtime rituals to go through with OJ) - however I do shower every day incase anyone thought I was a smelly, unclean person!!!

Stella xx

Do you take a snorkel? :unsure:

Brilliant Mumble!! :lol: Oo, that did make me laugh!

I can't do roasty toasty baths no more!! I used to love em, but now it makes me feel really uncomfortable! Now I avoid nuclear temperatures, and opt for a bath that merely singes rather than scalds the skin!

Esther x

My daughter really struggles with any sort of heat and finds a shower better - I think because she can cool down easier whereas in the bathroom if it gets steamed up she feels really sick and faint - and has also recently started to have some sort of strange turn after getting too hot - we find it's easier and quicker to warm her up rather than cool her down.

Also can't use bubbles etc in the bath - sensitive to strong smells etc.

Take care,

Jb

Edited by jb1964

i love really hot baths so does steven,he keeps the tap running while hes in it and lets the water out now and then,he floods the bathroom every time,bless!!!!

My temp gauge is all wrong too. I have been known to have the fan on in winter and the heating on in summer. My poor family don't know whether they are coming or going. I love really really hot baths so much so that it looks like a sauna in my bathroom :lol:

I like my baths nice and HOT, very hot. My gf says they are burn your skin off hot, whereas I think her baths are only slightly warm. I like using bath bombs as I enjoy watching the fizzing in the bath. How do you like your baths?

I like them hot too with nice oils, Dream bath........Have to be in a smart hotel, somewhere exotic, It would be poured for me. A glass (no a bottle) of champagne on the side, a good book, soft music, nice white fluffy robe awating me. Then afterwards room service would appear with a wonderful meal. Bliss.................

Harmony

I would prefer a bottle (no glass) of champagne :lol:

I used to work in a hot chicken counter, and my hands got used to being in the oven and the heated counter and things. When I put my hand in the bath I would think it was just nicely warm, but when I put my feet in it would burn them!

Now I work on the refrigerated department, I put my hands in the bath and think it's too hot, so I add more cold. Once it feels right with my hands, I get in and it's not so hot after all.

It's easier just to have a shower :rolleyes: