Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

FEELING ABIT SORRY 4 MYSELF AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!

why does everything happen all at once my nans really poorly, having problems at work, partners job is coming to a end, having problems with partners parents and still getting no where getting a diagnosis for reece!!!!!

whys life so hard at times had enough. dont know wat to do anymore!!!!!!!!!

just wish things could be easier for a change

love donnaxxxx

sorry to be so negativexxxxxx

Donna,

Awwww Hunny, I am here for you, keep talking keep posting, things will get better.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Hope you're feeling a bit better, Donna. Hope you can get some time to relax in the hols and that they're not too stressful for you. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

don you will bounce back love,you are like me :robbie::robbie::robbie: for some reason i cant find the bouncy smiley but you know what i mean!! :D you cant keep us down for long :ninja::ninja:

thanku all for yr kind words not doin 2 gr8 2nite again doc put me bac on antidepresants as well 2day so hopefully this will help

well thanx again everyone

love donnaxxxx

Edited by dooday24

Donna,

Why is it that loads of things tend to happen all at once? :wacko:

Hope the meds help and you feel better soon.

>:D<<'>

k x

why does everything happen all at once my nans really poorly, having problems at work, partners job is coming to a end, having problems with partners parents and still getting no where getting a diagnosis for reece!!!!!

whys life so hard at times had enough. dont know wat to do anymore!!!!!!!!!

just wish things could be easier for a change

love donnaxxxx

sorry to be so negativexxxxxx

hi there..am new to this but i can understand how ur feeling....life is really like that box of chocs...you dive in expecting to get your favs and hey..someone else has been at them and left the wrappers for you...humph...hey am not a religios zealot or anything but on occasion i do get comfort from reading this sort of thing...here goes..."I asked God for strength and he gave me difficulties in life to make me strong...i asked him for wisdom and he gave me problems to solve...i asked God for wealth and he gave me a brain and my hubbie brawn to work!!...i asked him for courage and he gave me dangers to overcome...i asked for love and he gave me troubled people to help...i asked for patience and somehow...i have always ended up on the longest of queues...i askedfor favours and he gave me opportunities......this prayer lark...well.....i got nothing i asked for and wanted BUT everything i needed......have a laugh luvvie...maria x

Donna thinking of you HUn and hope the med's take the edge off things for a while.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Maria, so true so very true :thumbs:

Clare x x x

Know how you feel Donna , I'm feeling a bit like that at the moment :wallbash: But Hev's right, we'll bounce back again. Hope you're having a better day >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

thanyou again everyone i am feeling a little better 2day and im sure i will get through this but life is so bl00min hard at times

and maria that is so true

love donnaxxxxxxxxx

Your getting there Donna, don't rush it you have had a lot to deal with. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Bikergirl, Sorry to hear you are feeling down too >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x