hev

i reckon hes out

steve went back to school at 6 yesterday,got a phone call from him just now,i asked him why he wasent in lessons he said he took nicks beers to school and got really drunk last night and hes ill today!im so angry that he stole off us/drinking alcohol,ive phoned the school they phoning me back.

i think he going to be expelled,its usualy that with alcohol isent it?im so upset,yesterday went so well,i thought the alcohol phase was behind us

do you think he will be chucked out?

Guest Lya of the Nox

he is at a special unit hun, not sure they kick them out that quick,

he will be in trouble tho,

he is just seeing how far he can go i think

call the school, find out

thinking of you

get on a train come down for a cuppa!

xx

hev,

If they were going to expell him I would have thought they'd just send him home straight away, the fact that he's still there has to be a good sign don't you think? Surely they'd give him at least one chance. Hope they don't expell him for one incident hev, that would be so unfair to just give up after one transgression without giving him the opportunity to learn from the mistake and show that he won't do it again.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> for you.

Flo' XXXX

I think he'll be okay :)

Hopefully they'll give him a strong enough 'rocket' that he'll know not to risk it again, but if no one else was involved I'm sure they'll be as understanding as they can be >:D<<'>

:D

I imagine that a residential school that caters for adolescent boys with behavioural difficulties will have dealt with the alchohol issue before, and I hope they won't be too trigger-happy.

The school should also be asked how Steve was able to drink smuggled-in beer to the extent that he was too hungover to attend school without any of the staff noticing. They really should have noticed what is going on and dealt with it before it got this far.

Simon

I really hope school let S know in no uncertain terms that he is in serious trouble but do keep him.

Could it be that he did this in order to provoke a response or test out how tough school are ?

If so I do hope they are prepared to stick with S and show they can cope. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Karen.

Oh Hev, Its one thing after another isnt it! I am sure they wont though, I used to work at a school fot 70 boys with behaviour probs and we used to check all bags when they came back, and all known hiding places!! they should have found it. Do you think he did it because he thinks he will get sent home?

Hoping everything has worked out ok.

The school should be held responsible, if they don't check kids bags, or don't keep tabs on what they are up to and when, then it can not be 100% your boys fault.

My brother went to a boys boarding school, and he was found twice in the local pub, very merry. he was also found in a bad way with 2 empty bottles of scrumpy. My father was mad with the school for not checking on my brother enough, and blamed them for their poor handling of the boys over all. Boys will be boys AS or not. If the school wants to throw stones, they should first look at themselves.

Harmony x

well the school phoned and said he is unit based for the week which means staying in with no treats,good im glad about that!!they said it wont affect his placement as its a one off,thank god,they have got him sussed cos they said where he hadent been there for 3 weeks he wanted to come in with a bang so to speak on his first night back!!

Well hopefully he had a huge hangover this morning and that will put him off a repeat performance - for a while anyway. :rolleyes:

K x

Guest Lya of the Nox

am glad

i didnt expect anything different from the school tho, bet they had way worse

xxx