Beano

Yet another newbie

Just a quick hello.

Im 42 and have 3 children, My son who is 16 is diagnosed with ADHD, ODD and Conduct Disorder and Social Phobia.

My eldest daughter who is 17 has a langauge disability and is also diagnosed with Autisitc Sprectrum Disorder and has a verbal reasoning and comphrehension of a 10 year old.

Im going through the process of having our 8 year old daughter diagnosed but Im already sure she has Aspergers.

Me Im just an harmless alien who struggles by with life :) After being mis diagnosed, miss treated and mis read and stuffed full of pills because the doctor did not have a very good brain and he should of spend longer in University studying .

Beano

Edited by Beano

Hi Beano Welcome to the Forum.

It sounds like you and I will get along well.I have not been stuffed with pills but the rest of descriptionof yourself fits me nicely. :) Karen.

Wow great first post, nice to meet you, I am sure you will find this a place you wont feel too much of an alien, hope to see you soon.

JsMum