soraya

Fingers toes and everything crossed!!

Nick has had a succesfull trial day at the school we have applied for, they rang last week and asked him to go for another trial day, which l was a bit upset about, anyway he went on monday and the head has just rung to say he had a good day and a decision will be made by the end of the week as there is only one place and 2 boys have been refered. As it is an independant school the LEA have no say in it, so l am just hoping and praying we get the place, cause if we dont l dread to think what will happen to us :unsure::unsure: Please everyone :pray::pray: for us

Fantastic news :clap:

Is it nearer to your home than the last one? Is it an independent special school?

Hope he settles in well and is happy there. He's been out of school for a while hasn't he?

Flora :thumbs:

Hi Flora, yes it is only round the corner, Nick can walk there which is great. It is an independant school, it only takes 11 boys and is very small, they do lessons every morning and activities in the afternoons. They do a lot of work on social skills and managing behaviours, the other boys are pretty bad, a lot of them are in care and have a lot of issues,but Nick can be pretty bad also!! Yes Nick has been out of school for over a year, and l am so angry with the LEA for not suggesting this school a year ago as Nicks problems have always been over travel, and this school is on our doorstep :wallbash::wallbash: I only discovered it at a meeting of the local autistic sociey when another mum said how good it was!!!Anyway must look to the future now, and at last l will be able to be a lady that lunches, freedom awaits!! :lol::lol:

Hi Flora, yes it is only round the corner, Nick can walk there which is great. It is an independant school, it only takes 11 boys and is very small, they do lessons every morning and activities in the afternoons. They do a lot of work on social skills and managing behaviours, the other boys are pretty bad, a lot of them are in care and have a lot of issues,but Nick can be pretty bad also!! Yes Nick has been out of school for over a year, and l am so angry with the LEA for not suggesting this school a year ago as Nicks problems have always been over travel, and this school is on our doorstep :wallbash::wallbash: I only discovered it at a meeting of the local autistic sociey when another mum said how good it was!!!Anyway must look to the future now, and at last l will be able to be a lady that lunches, freedom awaits!! :lol::lol:

Hi Soraya,

wow that's fantastic news I am so pleased for you.

Clare x x x

soraya im so happy for you,i cant believe i missed this,it actually made me all choked up,very best of luck,i know the feeling when they finally get in to a school,brill news which has made me happy >:D<<'>