bid

My mum

Just heard that she is coming out of hospital tomorrow!!

She's going to stay with my brother for a while before going home, so only 40 mins to go and visit her now :thumbs:

Boho :dance:

:thumbs:

That's great news for her, and a shorter journey time won't hurt either.

If the wind is in the right direction, maybe some of that good luck will come my way!

Well, turns out she was discharged too soon because they needed the bed...she's back in a different hospital tonight, with a view to moving to a rehab centre next week :(:angry:

Boho :(

Hi,

Hope she is feeling better soon.

I know a close friend that had a hip replacement. She said that the bruising was the thing that took the longest. It must be so painful.

I have also heard that the Glucosamine Joint Formula capsules with Condroitin is very helpful and will ease the pain. This is safe to take with any painkillers.

Also, Voltaren cream rubbed directly into the bruised areas or another really good cream for bruising is Hirudoid cream. You could ask the Pharmacist about it.

The worst thing with hospitals sometimes is that they send you off home without any information about the healing and recovery process.

Hope some of this helps, I just remember my friend saying these things helped her.

All the best

Fran x