dark707

Hi im new

Hello my name is Jake and I have AS. I am 14 years old and am an obsessive reader and I love video games I find that I like to do things by myself and i don't have many friends. I always feel guilty when I get special help. I get bullied a lot and I have no idea what else to say, Sorry.

Hello my name is Jake and I have AS. I am 14 years old and am an obsessive reader and I love video games I find that I like to do things by myself and i don't have many friends. I always feel guilty when I get special help. I get bullied a lot and I have no idea what else to say, Sorry.

Hello Jake, welcome to the site. I have a son who has ASD and is also 14 like you. What books have you been reading lately? You shouldn't worry or feel quilty about getting help or support we all need some sort of help at some point or stage of our lifes to help achieve our potential. However I also understand how difficult it can be at school my son finds it hard at times to accept the support in school as well. I hope you have someone to talk to about the bullying. Look forward to chatting with you. X

PS no need to apologies when your not sure of what to talk about. X

Hello Jake, welcome to the forum. :)

What books and video games do you like best?

Kathryn

Hello Jake, welcome to the forum. :)

What books and video games do you like best?

Kathryn

This quote is also an answr to purple haze biut i don't know how to do multiple quotes

Thank you very much :) I mostly like books by Terry Pratchett and i play many types of video games, but mostly MMORPG's (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games)

Do you prefer the older or more recent Terry Pratchett books? I've found that the more recent ones are easier to read. I met him a couple of years ago at the Cheltenham Literature Festival and got him to sign a couple of my books. :thumbs:

Do you prefer the older or more recent Terry Pratchett books? I've found that the more recent ones are easier to read. I met him a couple of years ago at the Cheltenham Literature Festival and got him to sign a couple of my books. :thumbs:

I defenitly like the older ones more because i think they are more funny. I am reading Making Money right now but i think it is nothing compared to the death trilogy and the first watch ones.

My daughter is NT and Pratchett obsessive, I'm a fan too. I liked the Watch trilogy and the Witches, followed by Death.

We even went to the Discworld Convention two years ago when she was 15. It was a weekend somewhere in the Midlands

with role play, Thud competitions, talks and dancing courtesy of the Feegles.

And many of us wore costumes. She was Quoth.

hello jake >:D<<'> i have a son who is 14 he loves computer games,ps2 ones mainly,championship manager,football ones really