hev

the dolls house is here!!

the mans just delivered it :thumbs: its the most gorgeous thing ever,i cant wait till the morning to see her little face :wub:

Oh Hev, how exciting! Will you be able to show us a piccie?

I bet Katie will just be over the moon :D

You can even get teeny tiny patterned wallpaper for dolls houses!

I had a funny little house when I was a child. I spent hours and hours decorating it and making furniture...but I never actually 'played' with it! :lol:;)

Boho :clap:

Hev, if you're ever in the north east you should take her to Wallington Hall (National Trust) where they have a dolls house collection that you'd both love.

Hope she enjoys her birthday prezzie.

Karen

x

I love dolls' houses. When I was little my dad made me a replica of ours, with working lights in all the rooms. I used to play with it every day.

I hope Katie has a great birthday. :)

K x

just to annoy nick i might call him in to look at the dolls house again and show him the pretty furniture hes not even seen yet :devil:

I love dolls' houses. When I was little my dad made me a replica of ours, with working lights in all the rooms. I used to play with it every day.

I hope Katie has a great birthday. :)

K x

where is your little house now, K?

I love dolls houses too, been meaning to save up for one, I want a little cottage though, one day hey, I remember having sindy's house, with all the rooms kitted out, they dont make them like that anymore.

JsMum

I always wanted a dolls house, but there were 5 girls in our family, but I bought one for my daughter and was just as excited as Hev :thumbs::thumbs: Enjoy Hev, they grow up soo quick. Enid

its the little furniture i cant get over either :wub: ive set my alarm for 7 and im putting it next to katies bed,i cant wait for her to see it

:thumbs::clap: please post a piccie!

Brings back such happy memories - S's was pink & blue, & Mr p papered & carpeted it. Years later when she finally realised Father Christmas hadn't brought it, she was so touched he'd spent all that time making it look nice.

And the ickle Sylvanian :robbie::robbie: that lived in it ... :wub:

I think I want a granddaughter.

Its still up in the loft :thumbs:

where is your little house now, K?

Alas, I don't know what happened to it, or any of the other toys my dad made for me (he was a keen carpenter). Having moved continents and countries I've kept very little from my childhood. :crying:

K x

Alas, I don't know what happened to it, or any of the other toys my dad made for me (he was a keen carpenter). Having moved continents and countries I've kept very little from my childhood. :crying:

K x

Oh No I didnt meen to upset you, I feel orful now, hopefully they will be in some little girls/boys room been played with, thats what I would imagine.

Sos K.

JsMum

Oh No I didnt meen to upset you, I feel orful now, hopefully they will be in some little girls/boys room been played with, thats what I would imagine.

Sos K.

JsMum

Oh Jsmum, you didn't upset me - I posted the :crying: as a joke - sorry. >:D<<'>

I think my much younger stepsister may have played with lots of my old things, and now that I have a house full of my own children's toys, I'm rather relieved I don't have to find houseroom for the relics of my own childhood. :rolleyes:

Hev, did Katie like it? Hope she's had a good day.

K x

Oh Jsmum, you didn't upset me - I posted the :crying: as a joke - sorry. >:D<<'>

I think my much younger stepsister may have played with lots of my old things, and now that I have a house full of my own children's toys, I'm rather relieved I don't have to find houseroom for the relics of my own childhood. :rolleyes:

Hev, did Katie like it? Hope she's had a good day.

K x

FEEEWWW I cant always tell when people are joking, so relieved there, when I moved recently you wouldnt believe how much stuff I got rid of, most went to charity the rest the tip, I managed to fill a bin liner of Js old broken toys as he wouldnt let me throw much away, he went throw his own stuff that he felt he had out grown and gave it to a much younger boy who he really likes like a brother and as it was all on his terms he was much more excepting as he wont let me get rid of any of his stuff usually, hense the move I managed a bin liner full, when he had his box of toys to give to this boy it made me really proud and a real sign he is actually growing into a lad, no longer my little boy, im actually not allowed to call him a little boy anymore so he is my lad now.

Its nice to hear you have been around various countrys that must be interesting and educational in itself, id love to travel, we are arranging to go to USA in a few years time, as J is in love with that country, says a matter of fact, Im going to live there you know. mmm really, I say.

J has a memory box from been a baby, the really sentimental items go in there, its not a big one so I have to be very selective.

Hev i really hope that K really enjoys her house, bless her, i can imagine her playing with it, tell her I would love one, she is a very lucky girl.

JsMum

she loved the dolls house :clap::clap: her little face was a picture :wub:

we got bowling party tomorrow for 20 kids,shes very excited about that as well :D

I hope she gets many years of pleasure from it, hev. :)

Good luck with the bowling tomorrow - you're brave!

K x

my 2 sisters are helping me tomorrow k :thumbs: and we have 2 party hosts so im hoping it will be fine,i am bit nervous tbh but k is very excited,my steves coming which im looking faward to