ASue67

In hospital on Weds................

Am going into hospital as a day case (all being well and if there are no complications) for a diagnostic laparoscopy to see what is causing all my pelvic pain, tummy cramps, back pain etc (possibly endometreosis) :crying:

Been running round over the last few weeks making sure everything is sorted and arranged for boys being looked after. My dad is coming with my step mum on Tuesday night so he can take me to hospital on Weds morning (got to be there at 8am!) and he is stopping over till Friday afternoon then I am on my own again :unsure:

Just been trying to prepare Mike and make sure he understands the changes to his routine and what is happening. Will be a nightmare after cos I don't think he has any comprehension of the fact my tum will have stitches in it and be very sore and he usually jumps all over me!!

We are also getting a kitten from the RSPCA so he is hyped up about that as well at the moment. We were hoping to bring him home this weekend but we are still waiting for our home visit (they make sure you are suitable before letting you take them!!) so will probably be after my op now when we can go and get him.

Any how, am getting very anxious about everything as well as being in pain all the time so not feeling my best at all!

Will let you know how it goes, keep your fingers crossed for me! xx

>:D<<'> Sue >:D<<'> will be thinking of you. Dont rush in for 8 am - we did that with Mum & she wasn't operated on till 3:30! Between us my bro & I had nearly 8 hours of her asking every 10 mins, WHAT am I here for? Longest day of our lives :lol:

It is just a day case Pearl so am back out in the afternoon!!!! They do all the ops in the morning and then get rid of us all in the afternoon............. going to Chorley hosp as they do all the day cases. Have been told Dad has to leave me as soon as I am booked in so am hoping to get it over with and then get home to recover a bit before the boys are dropped off by friend's later on that evening.

Will let you know how it goes :unsure:

Edited by ASue67

Thanks everyone for your good wishes, am a nervous wreck now!!!!

One more day to get through then early start on Weds!! :unsure: