Sign in to follow this  
Ian Jordan

Can some people give me comments on new booklet

I have been working on a booklet on facial recognition / expression recognition for around 3 months and will expect to have completed my first draft in about 2 - 3 weeks (around 40 pages A5). I think it may be the first booklet of its type and should be very helpful to parents etc.

I am looking for criticism and would like to send a few people the draft for amendment and make sure that I haven't missed anything out.

Would anyone be prepared to help me?

Thank you - I hope it will be of great use to parents and those that have problems with facial recognition and expression recognition.

I think it will be of great importance in the understanding of how communication can be facilitated in ASD - will contact you in a couple of weeks for email addresses

best wishes

Ian

Just confirming you all have got 1st draft

How is is going?

Ive got it but it has been mayhem the last few days with my lad but will read it n give you feed back I promise-it is on my desktop ready.

It looks great to me- I honestly didn't realise how varied and complex these difficulties could be, other than my own lad's....... I think this will be a very helpful, informative booklet!

How are things going?

Would appreciate final comments soon

thanks

Ian