baddad

Not sure if this is the BEST place

Hi all - Just a quickie to say I'm not going to be quite so active in modding for a while...

TBH I've sort of lost touch with the things I really like about the forum (talking rubbish etc) and swapped that for regular beatings from those who are feeling aggrieved in one way or another! :lol::shame:

I could have just backed off gracefully, but then i thought it could look a bit snitty to anyone PMing me personally on forum stuff to get a redirection slip to our other lovely moderators :)

Dunno how long I can keep it up for :whistle: and obviously if alarms go off while I'm the only one about I'll still jump in, but apart from that just consider me a regular member (no sniggering at the back! :shame: ) If you happen to see me floating about.

If I had a life, I'd take two proper weeks off. If I had a life :(;)

L&P yall

BD :D

Sorry to hear you have had to experience the angry side of some people who use the forum.

You make such useful suggestions when answering the posts.

I hope you will feel differently shortly.

I had not been on the forum for a few months but it was nice coming back and seeing some of your posts.

Sending a cuddle your way

Lyn]

If you happen to see me floating about.

I suggest cutting down on your helium intake. Hev may like the alluring squeaky voice (:o), but we all know you're just trying to cheat on the 'diet' thread. :whistle::devil:

Hi all - Just a quickie to say I'm not going to be quite so active in modding for a while...

TBH I've sort of lost touch with the things I really like about the forum (talking rubbish etc) and swapped that for regular beatings from those who are feeling aggrieved in one way or another! :lol::shame:

but apart from that just consider me a regular member (no sniggering at the back! :shame: ) If you happen to see me floating about.

If I had a life, I'd take two proper weeks off. If I had a life :(;)

L&P yall

You will be sorely missed as a Moderator, as you have done a wonderful job. I am not sure what you have had to deal with in the background, but always noted how much compassion there is in your posts. You obviously give a lot of thought to your posts to help people not matter what. :)

But if that means lots more rubbish posts as you say (you're posts are not rubbish), and the Batcave being revitalised, well what the heck, thats awesome. I can remember loosing a couple of keyboards laughing at some of your posts in the past. So, perhaps I should get a cheap keyboard for use, as I can imagine, there are going to be a lot more laughs ahead. :D:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

You deserve a rest. No doubt with Bens transition to High School looming, that is going to be a very emotional roller coaster. I hope it all runs smoothly, and you are both very happy about this.

Thanks for all your help in the past. :)

I hope you do keep posting. :thumbs:

Thanks Baddad, >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love

Fran xx :D

Edited by Frangipani

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hi BD.I hope you are able to have a bit of a break.

I did not know that doing anything gracefully was your style.Karen.

Enjoy chilling out for a bit BD - be sure we won't let you get away completely. :);)

Happy floating

>:D<<'>

K x

- be sure we won't let you get away completely. :);)

K x

no chance of that k :D im his personal stalker :o

Hope you're enjoying your forum holiday baddad.

Don't be away too long though >:D<<'>

Flozza XX

:crying::crying: .........no !..........I,m not happy, cos I,ve only just noticed this...........flippin heck!........Annie isn,t about and now you :crying: , mate come back :pray:

I agree smiley :( However, really hope he's enjoying his break. We all need a forum holiday sometimes; I'm quite impressed that he's managing to stay away... we know how infuriatingly compulsive the forum is :lol:

Looking forward to see a rejuvinated baddad when the time comes :D

Flozza :D

:unsure: :unsure:

Doesn't feel the same without BD wandering about here does it??

>:D<<'>

I know :(

Hope he comes back soon!

Bid :)

Hi all :) flying visit, but thanks for your kind thoughts :)

Honestly, I had intended just taking a rest from MODDING for a week or two - not the whole forum - but a virus took me broadside and i've been /am still feeling really lousy with it.

Tomorrow I'm going to pull out all the stops to get an appointment with my GP and a scrip for some anti-b's, 'cos I really don't wanna have to miss PRIMAL SCREAM on sunday :tearful:

I actually meant that 'regular beatings' bit half jokingly - sorry if it backfired. I just need a bit of a break from being a grown up...

with that in mind, i'll copy paste some childish drivel I've been amusing myself with in a mo :devil:

Thanks a mill, and i will get round to replying to PM's etc when i can stop coughing.

L&P

Probably best to avoid the vindaloo tomorrow night BD. ;)

Get some rest and get better soon, or it will be Primal Whimper rather than Scream - on Sunday. :rolleyes:

:)

K x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope you are feeling well enough for the concert. The antib's can be fast acting, ask your doctor.

Even if you get well enough for the concert, then flop again for more rest.

Dont forget lots of fluids. Avoid coffee. Tea is much better when you are feeling ill.

Hot lemon and honey drinks with water work amazingly fast too. Its truly an old herbal remedy.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love

Fran xx :)

Hi all :) flying visit, but thanks for your kind thoughts :)

Honestly, I had intended just taking a rest from MODDING for a week or two - not the whole forum - but a virus took me broadside and i've been /am still feeling really lousy with it.

Tomorrow I'm going to pull out all the stops to get an appointment with my GP and a scrip for some anti-b's, 'cos I really don't wanna have to miss PRIMAL SCREAM on sunday :tearful:

I actually meant that 'regular beatings' bit half jokingly - sorry if it backfired. I just need a bit of a break from being a grown up...

with that in mind, i'll copy paste some childish drivel I've been amusing myself with in a mo :devil:

Thanks a mill, and i will get round to replying to PM's etc when i can stop coughing.

L&P

So you do live at our house after all BD. :thumbs::thumbs:

Last Friday after several days of plodding on I was prescribed antibiotics for chest infection.

Had been coughing like Stepptoe and feeling lousy for several days.

Yesterday I took Ben to surgery with same problem and he has joined me on antibiotics.

OH started coughing yesterday.....I have warned the surgery to expect him any day. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Karen.

Very late to this....

Hope you are feeling better by now and look foward to seeing you around the forum.

Clare x x x