NickyB

Proud Mum !!

Hi.

I've just received school reports for my 2 boys (10 year old NT and 5 year old Autistic)

The eldest is doing fantastic and hopefully heading to grammar school next year (fingers crossed for the 11+ :pray: )

The youngest has had lots of behaviour problems and lots of different teachers to cope with this year, so I was worried about the report. It was really positive, with lots of mention of all the progress he has made, and a lovely comment from the HT :D

I'm sooooooooooo proud, I just had to share it with someone :lol:

Brilliant - stick them on the wall and enjoy them (the reports - not the children, that is :unsure: ). :thumbs::D

K x

Brilliant - stick them on the wall and enjoy them (the reports - not the children, that is :unsure: ). :thumbs::D

K x

Kathryn :lol:

NickyB, that is a lovely positive post, well done to your boys :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for your replies.

K x

Kathryn, I now have a fabulous image in my head of my boys dangling from the wall (the scary thing is, the younger one would love that :lol: )