pearl

Happy birthday JP!

Thanks all, we had a lovely day, found a tiny pocket of dryness in the sodden NW :thumbs:

I'll get JP to tell you all about it later, at the mo he is waiting impatiently for his annual birthday mixed grill (sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms) and an almost-home-made chocolate cake :eat:

at the mo he is waiting impatiently for his annual birthday mixed grill (sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms) and an almost-home-made chocolate cake :eat:

Yum :eat: One of my favourites :eat1: I'll be then in *checks train times* 4 hours :lol: Keep my portion warm :lol: :lol:

Hi its JP

Thankyou all for your greetings.

I had a really good day today, went out with my mate to the butterfly house. Mum got a butterfly on her back by mistake, luckily one of the keepers found it and took it back in. Just imagine if she'd found it squashed when she got home!

I got Nintendo DS for my birthday with Brain Training. My brain age was in its 70s on first go.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:bday::band:

:groupwave:

I'm sorry I'm late to this, but I hope your day went well. I'm too slow to do the braintraining stuff on DS, my age would end up around 150 and then I'd get depressed.

I really enjoyed meeting you and your mum at Greenwich, I'll bring more chocolate cake next time we meet.

:thumbs:>:D<<'>

Oops, a belated happy birthday from us too!

Sounds like you had a great day- thank heavens the stowaway flutterby was noticed! Would've been impossible to scrape off, I think!! :P

We went to butterfly world not long ago, and my eldest was delighted when a little, pretty butterfly landed on his arm. After much cooing and being told repeatedly, 'Noooo, don't stroke it, you'll squash it!' the little creature saw sense and fluttered off. Then Cal spent the rest of the visit trying to coax another one onto his person. (He even found a bit of rotten fruit and smeared it on his forearm in an attempt to charm one down from above -YUK!!) We sat down for a while, happily looking around us as Cal continued his efforts, when a massive, great huge one with a wingspan beyond belief swooped down and tried to perch on Cal's chest. He promptly shrieked like a banshee (I fear several pacemakers were put into overdrive at this point, there was a SAGA tour or somesuch there!! :wub: ) and careered off down a path!

:lol:

Ooh, I could barely chase after him for laughing, evil me! I don't think he realised how huge the larger ones are, close up and personal! But it was a grand day out, and it sounds like yours was too!

Many happy returns, JP, good luck with the braintraining- if I can do it, anyone can!!

Esther & the lads x