mephy67

i am a new member my name is stephen i live in glasgow with my partner and son who is 4 and we have just found out not so long ago he has aspergers it came as a shock to us but kind of geting our heads round it now,and i thaught to myslef today there must be a forum so i joined this 1 hiopeing people on here can give us a bit of help and advise us on things as this is new to us all,so hi everybody.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find them valuable :)

Hi, mephy67, and welcome :thumbs:

hi nickyb thanks for the welcome :thumbs:

hi and welcome to the forum

theresa x

thanks theresa x :thumbs:

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find them valuable :)

thanks for the welcome mate :thumbs:

thanks theresa x :thumbs:

your welcome i am new to this site also i have a 5 yr old boy awaiting assessment at the mo, the people i have spoken to on here have been very nice and helpful plus they have given me a few laughs which i think we all need at times it a realy great site, hope to speak to you again soon

theresa x :thumbs:

your welcome i am new to this site also i have a 5 yr old boy awaiting assessment at the mo, the people i have spoken to on here have been very nice and helpful plus they have given me a few laughs which i think we all need at times it a realy great site, hope to speak to you again soon

theresa x :thumbs:

thats good theresa me and my good lady need all the help and advice we can get thanks again speak soon x :thumbs:

i am a new member my name is stephen i live in glasgow with my partner and son who is 4 and we have just found out not so long ago he has aspergers it came as a shock to us but kind of geting our heads round it now,and i thaught to myslef today there must be a forum so i joined this 1 hiopeing people on here can give us a bit of help and advise us on things as this is new to us all,so hi everybody.

Hi stephen i live in cumbernauld, i have a son who has aspergers , he was diagnosed when he was 7yrs he is now 12 yrs.if you and your family need info just let me know maybe i can help , especially as scotland have different legislation ect to the rest of UK.

regards

tess