Sign in to follow this  
11krage

hello

Greetings, new here. I am 21, female, diagnosed with aspergers as a toddler. Currently beginning my last year of a degree in animal behaviour and welfare. My best friend is my oddball cat, and i'm planning on getting a job with animals once i graduate.

About all i can think of right now, except perhaps that i also have dyspraxia affecting my gross motor skills. So both socially and physically awkward :thumbs:

Nice to meet you

hi and welcome to the site

i have a 6 yr old boy being dx at the moment, i think you will find alot of people on here to speak to, i hope your last year of your degree gos well, i used to work with animals myself me and my husband ran a sanctuary in dorset for 2yrs housing 180 cats 20 horses donkeys pigs birds and yes even ferrets (which were very smelly) we found it a very rewarding job best i have ever had and i have had a lot of jobs, keep us posted on how you are doing

take care

theresa x

Welcome!! :) I'm 18 and haven't had a formal diagnosis yet (I currently have an 'unknown psychosis' :rolleyes: ), but they're now pretty sure I have Aspergers and I'll be having an assessment done. I also love animals - would love to work with them!!! My best friend is my dog - she's in my display pic :D And I also have dyspraxia!

Hope to see you around often!

Kimberley x

Hi and welcome, only just joined the site, but its been very good reading all the posts!

My 8yr old son dx with aspergers and has dyspraxia too. and loves animals, i hope he does as well as you!

So both socially and physically awkward :thumbs:

:lol: :lol: Me too!!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your last degree year :thumbs: - I'm in what should be my final year too although I may need to extend for non-AS reasons.

What does your online name mean / where does it come from? :unsure: