Sign in to follow this  
pingu

last day of trial

Im not allowed to say anything here.... so i wont.... all i can say is its over. i already know that.. and pretty soon so will everyone else...... but the question is apart........from the minority of people .... who the **** cares

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Shaz Steve N rugrats. :tearful: we were a family last year. now we are just empty

Welcome to MyWorld

MY

Meus -a -um [my , mine]; 'Nero meus', [my friend Nero].

World

Universitas -atis f. [the whole , total; the universe, the world].

:whistle: Would you believe there is justice. The jury found him NOT Guilty on a second charge. So we are back to square one, but at least we can get him senteced now and maybe see some light.... however many years that will take.. I honestly thought that because the judge brought all of his bad past out that he would be going down for someone elses crime... but like i say they saw through the persicution.

Its a rollercoaster and sorry if i caused offence earlier,... i meant to put in.. who cares..... apart from you..?? cos i think you'll agree its not the system..

Anyway im gonna get off its been a long week, but thank you once again for your kind support.. :unsure:

shaz & MyWorld. ....... Meus Universitas !!

Glad there is a little bit of light at the end of a long tunnel. i am sure no one was offended as you have been through so much. take care of yourself and your family. Hope everthing back to normal (whatever that is ) soon.