hev

hello again!!

thought you got rid of me didnt you?!!!well ive got my new pc yesterday so im back,ha ha!!i could log on to other sites on my mobile but not this blimming one!!

steves been suspended twice for fighting,on his last legs at school i think,got a meeting after half term to discuss,katies still lovely,im still nagging nick,oh nicks off sick due to breathing troubles,apart from that im very happy,hope you are well all of you xxxxx

yay.... :clap: , welcome back hev.... WooooooHoooooo :dance:

Sorry to hear about Steve's troubles at school though :( Hope the pendulum swings back the other way again >:D<<'>

Lovely to see you back here

Flo' :D

Hiya Hev, soooo good to see ya back, been wondering where you'd gone. PC problems not good :(

Sorry to hear about Steve and school hope they can sort it out soon.

Welcome back Hun,

Clare x x x

Hiya hev :thumbs:

Lovely to see you back again, but really sorry to hear about Steve's probs with school :(

Let's hope that meeting after the break highlights some options for him. :pray:

New PC, eh? Try not to break this one! :lol:

:D

HEV!!!!!! I started a topic called where is Hev, Thought something awful had happened. Sorry to hear about school, things calm here for the mo but had some grim times since you last logged on, glad you`re back, it was a bit boring without you :thumbs: Enid

HEV!!!!!! I started a topic called where is Hev, Thought something awful had happened. Sorry to hear about school, things calm here for the mo but had some grim times since you last logged on, glad you`re back, it was a bit boring without you :thumbs: Enid

:clap::clap::clap: the triplets are back together,hev soraya and enid,woo hoo :lol::lol: glad things calm for you love,ive had my ups and downs but on the whole things are ok xxxxx

>:D<<'> welcome back, I was really worried about you hev, I thought things had gone terribly wrong too, I understand you couldnt get throw, and glad to hear you now have your pc back to working, Im soo sorry that things are not going too well at school.

Good to hear your happy in general though.

JsMum