Enid

Good report from school!!!!!!!

I am almost scared to write this in case I jinx it!!!! But, with the first two days back after half-term being the exception, he has got through school without any calls to me or exclusions :thumbs::thumbs: He has also been lovely at home, :thumbs: nothing has changed so dont know why this should be but am enjoying it! Enid

I am almost scared to write this in case I jinx it!!!! But, with the first two days back after half-term being the exception, he has got through school without any calls to me or exclusions :thumbs::thumbs: He has also been lovely at home, :thumbs: nothing has changed so dont know why this should be but am enjoying it! Enid

How lovely to hear some happy news - long may it continue :pray::thumbs:

Wow Enid!!!! Please make the most of it :cheers::drunk::party::party: and hopefully not to excess!!!!!:sick:

We know it may not last but enjoy the moment while you have it - sorry, didn't mean that to sound negative - a corner may have been turned. Just not seeing any corner turning in our household - aagghh sorry Enid- a rambling unhappy Stella - ignore!!!

Stella xx

It's already been said but enjoy the moment. We all deserve them every now and then :thumbs:

Cat

really really nervous about christmas but trying not to show it, as anyone who remembers last year will remember I seemed to have at least 3 policemen in the house at all times!!! putting the decoratiions up brought it all back for me so really hoping it hasnt for DS, he even went on the school trip today, first this year, soo happy :thumbs: Enid