Sign in to follow this  
hev

HE WONT APOLOGISE

ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO STEVEN WENT THROUGH A PHASE OF SAYING VILE THINGS TO NICK ABOUT NICK LIKING KATIE IN A CERTAIN WAY,FOR EXAMPLE SAYING THAT NICK LIKES KATIE WEARING NO KNICKERS,SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE BUT THATS WHAT HE SAID AND MORE,NICK UNDERSTANDABLY WASENT HAPPY AND HASENT SPOKE TO HIM SINCE,HE SAID HE WILL SPEAK TO STEVEN WHEN STEVE APOLOGISES,STEVE WILL NOT APOLOGISE BUT STILL KEEPS TRYING TO GOAD NICK BY CALLING HIM NAMES ETC,THE ATMOSPHERE IS NOT NICE,IM KEEPING OUT OF IT BUT IM SO FED UP WITH IT ALL

Hi hev -

I'd just tell him it's a vile repulsive and hateful thing to say and that i (i.e. you) don't want to talk to him either until he apologises. Then just the three of you go out for the day while he mulls it over, and stick to the 'no speaking' ban when you get back.

Nick's got more patience than I could ever have... :notworthy:

Could it be that he is jelous of the relationship nick and katie has and has issues around the role father, daughter and maybe because he doesnt or cant handle to father son role he is jepodising it for nick and katie as he cant cope knowing they are bonding.

I would reliterate the seriousness of his accusations/allergations because Nick could be investigated if Steve was to share this with other proffessionals.

It cant be nice to be in the middle of it all but you need to back up Nick if at the end of the day the allergations are totally untrue as you need to show Steve that you totally disagree with his behaviour towards Nick and Katie.

JsMum

What a horrible position for you to be in! :(

I do agree with the others though, you need to back Nick strongly on this. After all, if Steven continues to make false allegations he will find himself in trouble one day when the person he is accusing reports him to the police. This needs nipping in the bud and Steve has to realise how serious and unacceptable this behaviour is.

Is Katie aware of these accusations because it could really cause problems with her feelings towards Nick if she percieves there to be a problem!

Good luck, ((((hug))))

A x

Hev, hun, you know that Steve is perfectly capable of appropriate behaviour because he does it at school...I was thinking the same when you posted a few days back about him swearing at you in the street.

His school won't stand for this, and you don't have to either.

If it were me, I would contact his care staff at school and find out what behavioural methods they use, so that you can be consistent at home. I would also tell them about his verbal aggression at home and ask them to reinforce to him that it's completely unacceptable.

Hun, I know he has genuine difficulties, but I think he's yanking your chain again :(>:D<<'> I would also explain to him in very clear terms that out in the real world he won't get endless understanding, he will either get decked by some bloke who's bigger than him, or banged up in a cell overnight :(

I do know how tough it is >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Bidxx

Hev, I dont know why but its something all the kids say these days, it dosnt make it any better I know but calling someone a pead and a pervert is something thats becoming a big problem in schools, the thing is said in the wrong place and you find yourself in big trouble! blumming kids, you know what they say the bigger the kid the bigger the problem! He really does need to apologise, think what would happen if katie repeated it at school!!!! good luck. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

of course the allegations are totally untrue!!!!

Hi Hev.

I didnt mean to sound like I didnt believe your side, its just that when a Child says such allegations todays day and age children are most often listened to and believed until proven wrong, years ago children where ignored and disbelieved which ment those telling the truth was subjected to years and years of child abuse.

It could be that one day an adult or proffessional could actually take action on Stevies allergations on Nick.

So he needs to understand the seriousness of his behaviour and where it could lead to in the future.

JsMum

bid yes he does know how to pull my ###### chain,nearly pulls it right off in fact :angry:

he has gone too far this time,im glad nicks not talking to him,its dangerous talk,untill he apologises hes not willing to put up with it