Sign in to follow this  
hev

not getting my hopes up but......

just had answerphone msg from the head of an asp school i was interested in sending steven to and he wants to do a home visit as there is now a place at his school for steve!!hes just left the office til monday so i cant phone him back but im hoping it will all go ahead,the reason im cautious is ive had letters from LEA before saying there is a school for steve and there hasent been but this time its actually the head of school so im getting a bit excited!!

wish i didnt have to wait til monday but ive waited 11 months so i suppose 2 more days wont matter!im gonna have drink tonight to celebrate(fingers crossed ror me please!)

Hi Hev

Why do they always ring on a Friday! :wacko: Then you have the whole weekend to feel all nervous and excited.

I really hope this one works out for you and Steve. Is this a day placement of residential?

Lots of :pray::pray::pray::pray: for you and Steve. :thumbs:

Keep my fingers crossed.

Hi Hev,

I will keep everything crossed - I hope it pans out and that Steve will settle.

Look forward to hearing your news on this one.

Best wishes

HelenL

thanks for crossing your fingers!its a day placement not residential,i cant wait til monday to make that call!is it normal for the head to do a home visit?

Guest flutter

Great news:):)

i think very positive that head has foned

bit of a bummer on timing tho

hope it goes well 2morw

X

i phoned up school today and the head is coming to see me on 6 may,he sounds lovely and sounds very positive about having steve there,im so excited!!ROLL ON THE 6TH MAY!!!!