Teresa

Hello

Hi everyone

I am a mum/taxi :rolleyes: and my daughter is 18 who has Aspergers / Joint Hypermobility/Panic Attacks/ Chronic Fatigue ME.

T was dignosed when she was 10yr/s old with AS/JH/PA and with ME 4 yrs ago. She's at college at the moment and struggling to do a full days, hope's to go on to uni if not this year then maybe next, never say never. Look foward to chatting to you all.

Regards Teresa :)

hi teresa

welcome to the forum looking forward to chatting

takecare

theresa xx

Hi Teresa,

Welcome to the forum. :)

I have a 19 year old daughter who was diagnosed at 15 with AS and also has hypermobility. She's at college 3 days a week doing a Btec in IT. No idea what she'll do next year!

Look forward to talking to you here.

K x

Hi Teresa and welcome, didnt see your post until I saw you on the boards, nice to meet you, My son is 12yrs old and he too has panic attacks, they are horrible, not nice at all, we have used a lot of complimentary therapies for these, including breathing and relaxation techneques, he has a sensory room for totally destressing and this has helped considerably to reduce his Anxiety that can lead to panicing, he has a lot of phobias and fears which are also reducing with time now we are working with his emotions and feelings, he has physiotherapy for his tension but he also has hypermobility too, cries sometimes with the pain, he is a tall and lanky boy, he can stretch his thumb backwards all the way back, errr totoally horrible, we have to work at reducing the stress and concentrating on keeping him calm.

Anyway nice to meet you,xxx

JsMum