A-S warrior

633 profile views?!!! what?!!!

just been on my profile page and i have 633 profile views, how on earth is that possible? thats more than tally. do i have a stalker or something? plus 2 days ago it was like 137 views. scary!

Well I clicked on it to check and you have 661 - it's probably a bot or something as you can see your latest visitors at the side of your profile. Plus of course every time you refresh yourself the counter goes up. Otherwise I have no idea!

Although at the bottom it says 'users reading this topic, Lynden, Facebook'. Might be something to do with Facebook?

Edited by Lynden

Only 48 views - I must be very dull!

Plus of course every time you refresh yourself the counter goes up. Otherwise I have no idea!

I don't think the counter goes up when you visit yourself - I've looked at my profile more often that I've got "visits".

That's weird - have you got the settings set so that you can see the last 5? (not that it would help you work out the other 600 odd people).

It would concern me if mine shot up like that - its a big jump from 137! I'd say ask a mod or admin.

lufty has pretty much confimed it, its more than likely a spam bot or a dos attack. just in case its somebody on this forum out to get me, i will find you, get your ip address and ruin you. i,ll make sure you never step onto another forum again, im not a guy to do it too. just because i have a-s doesnt mean im an easy target, i,ll take you down and f*** you :) . i can turn very nasty.

Edited by A-S warrior

Mine was 557 a day and a half ago and it is now 690 but there's only 2 people showing on my list...

Edited by darkshine

If you've got suspicions about a member you need to PM Lufty with it, as he is the one with access to the information he needs to deal with it. IP addresses are not given out to members so you can't deal with this on your own. Posting publicly is not acceptable and you don't know whether the person you mentioned has even done anything wrong. This member appears to be a newly registered member who has not yet had their account validated.

If you've got suspicions about a member you need to PM Lufty with it, as he is the one with access to the information he needs to deal with it. IP addresses are not given out to members so you can't deal with this on your own. Posting publicly is not acceptable and you don't know whether the person you mentioned has even done anything wrong. This member appears to be a newly registered member who has not yet had their account validated.

posted lufty, i will mention that the profile has existed for at least 2 weeks, and has never signed out. and ive been keeping a close eye today and the profile has been viewing the same member all day, and within 2 hours dialed up over 100 views. but i apologise if ive caused you any trouble tally, im just trying to make everybody aware.

Maybe it's someone you've been "trolling" on another forum, I dunno.... Possibly?

:lol: to the first part!!

And totally agree with the creepy comment! It just makes me wonder why - what is the point in it? Why just sit viewing someone all day? If it was a bot doing it automatically then its sort of less creepy - but if it was a person its well creepy cuz this forum doesn't refresh on any computer I've used to they'd actually have to sit there clicking refresh all day and night :blink:

its a sick world with live in with weird pepole, anyway, my view count hasnt changed much since last night, i think the only guest views are the ones that read this topic and then look at my profile. i think we got him.