lizzy-wilson

Having to ring up the stupid bank and talk over the phone...

Had a problem with my bank account a couple of weeks back and I finally got round to ringing them up this evening. Well... I hate talking over the phone at the best of times but when it's something kinda important it's even worse. I always seem to get people who don't speak English...luckly tonight I got a English person!

Don't know whether anyone else struggles to talk to people like that over the phone..and follow instructions?

im phone phobic, i wont even call familly if i can help it. i had a telephone interview from butlins at like 7 in the morning, i was caught completley off gaurd.

Is that where your phobia came from??!!

Is that where your phobia came from??!!

nah its always been there, this just made it worse. when it comes too bank issues id much rather try and resolve it in branch, rather than talk to someone i cant see, in fact these days you dont even get that pleasure, your talking to a computer! dial 1 for balance enquirys, dial 2 to cancel your account, dial 3 if you think im hot

Special_talent123 ----- I'd rather say that I give my mum permission to speak to them...but you can't do that!

A-S warrior ---- Hahaha! I went onto the website yesterday and went onto the customer support then it sent me to this thing where you can ask this person questions....took me a while to work out that it wasn't a real person! I felt like a right Muppet. she didn't even give me the right answer.... I think one day I shall have to type a really stupid question in and see what they come back with!!

I think one day I shall have to type a really stupid question in and see what they come back with!!

can i take out a loan to buy a nitric booster for my spacecraft? plus i need to buy my dog a suit for his job interview on tuesday, he applying to be a solicitor.

Ha ha!!! I think you could come up with loads! (cant blumming think of anything now!)

I have an appointment booked for a physio assessment on the phone a week on Friday - despite the fact that I don't even see how that is possible - I am really worried because I haven't got a clue what to say - or what they'll say....

Not a fan of phones for things like banks or appointments or tutorials....

The problem with trying to sort things over the phone is that most companies have moved their call centres to places like India and although I love the people and they are very polite, they do not have local/uk knowledge and thus it can be very frustrating to get your point across and understood. I get very angry and stressed.

Darkshine - I have never heard of a physio appointment over the phone...what's this all about? :unsure:

The problem with trying to sort things over the phone is that most companies have moved their call centres to places like India and although I love the people and they are very polite......

until you sleep with there daughter for 2 years (i would of been shot if we got found out)

Ha ha!!! I think you could come up with loads! (cant blumming think of anything now!)

isnt your hamster strugling to pay the mortgage? i heard the bayliffs came round last week and auctioned his spinning wheel.

Darkshine - I have never heard of a physio appointment over the phone...what's this all about? :unsure:

I haven't got a ###### clue - I guess I'll find out in like 8 and a half days :lol: but it's worth a thought for a possible job innit?

A-S warrior -- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!